My deck

LEZAPPER

Hi, i would like to present my deck for your appreciation.

First, a warning. I am not an artist like some i've seen here. Some have a great talent. I am a virgo so i prefer functionnality instead of artistic.

The creation of my deck took me about 3 months and is mainly base on inspiration. So sometime you could find some difference in regard of traditional decks.

My deck is very unusual and multipurpose. I call it alchemical tarot. i also refer to it as The Patch deck. The commercial name would be Elementary card deck.

It consist of 123 cards:

69 lower arcanas
24 higher arcanas (22 regular + 2)
24 super arcanas
6 jokers and special cards

I cannot, at the time, show preview since i am not a subscriber and any help on how to show (maybe with the img tag ) will help me to put some sample for your apreciation.

WARNING : This deck is unseen an unpublish as today, except for family and friends, so i'll appreciate some discretion and respect upon it.

Thanks for your help and support.

Sidhe-Ra

Perhaps you could upload your images up onto a website, such as Photobucket.com, and then post the link, so we can all admire your work?

It certainly sounds intruiging!

Blessings,

Em :)

star-lover

yes upload them to a hosting site like photobucket - there are lots out there
i use imageshack.us - its quick and easy and you dont have to register

rota

I second Sidhe-Ra: upload the images somewhere (Photobucket, Yahoo, Flickr) so we can all see. After the buildup you gave it, I'm curious too.

SarahRose

Im very curious!

I recommend tinypic.com

mabthescorpio

I'd love to see them! I especially want to take a look at all those extra higher and super arcana, and the special cards. How do they function in the deck?

LEZAPPER

webspace

good idea, and i remember that i have such space on msn so there it is for you....

http://zapperspot.spaces.msn.com/personalspace.aspx

remember i am not an artist and my cards are base on the 5 elements

earth, fire, water, air, human
which are represent by simple shapes , circle, cone, pyramid, square, tetragram.

have a nice surprise i hope!!

i am dying to read you about it!

LEZAPPER

mabthescorpio said:
I'd love to see them! I especially want to take a look at all those extra higher and super arcana, and the special cards. How do they function in the deck?

the super arcana reinforce the original, lets say you got the lover, it indicate the probability of a decision or a choice, then if you turn the lover level 2 then it confirm or specified some other aspects. also it can dim also.

it is just for summarize, it have other function depending..on place and type of divination use.

also you can this deck for some other game including 5 boards i've made

LEZAPPER

adding more details

I've found it important to add some more explanation about my cards,

the specials cards represent some important topic in the huna phylosophy.

the 7 principle: as you can fin on the knight of human in my sample.
you can see it in the bottom of the card. also i add numeral in greek in this serie.

the queen of water is equivalent to the queen of cup

here some equivanleces of the five elements:

normal = my tarot = tarot marseille
heart = water = cup
club = fire = pentacle
spade = air = sword
diamond= earth = denier (dont know the english word)
nil = human = higher world or relations (unuse in regular tarot)

To point a single avantage or particularity of my deck is that you can play poker and win with 5 natural aces.

Also for the super arcana the are numbered same as the original 1-24 but they contain more specific information as astrological sings (12 occidental - 12 chinese) and state of the matter in the universe (24 exactly)

It provide a lot of extra detail when you make a reading with full deck.
if you cach the to 13 cards then it double the effect. etc.. you tell me.

There is a lot more to know about the deck and i have begin to write a book or to about it.

P.S. tell me if you need the french version i will provide with pleasure.

P.P.S. I've tell you my big secret so i hope you keep some confidentiality to it.

PPPPS. I have read myself and they say im doing the right thing! I'm in a thread that bring me here like a magnet so ever since i begin this journey i 've always followed my instinct.

Love you all! Universe is almost a good place to be!!

Thanks for your patience for this long text.

Sidhe-Ra

Hi there!

Just thought I'd point out,(in case you're feeling neglected), that the link you've posted doesn't seem to be working...not sure why!

Blessings,

Em