Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aquarius 17 - #317

Sweet Irish Angel

no dont work for me??

purple_scorp

You have to use the american spelling of colour which is color. Maybe that was what you did wrong?

Did you click on the quote to see how I coded my message?

with love
purple_scorp

Sweet Irish Angel

Hwy

yep i did and the [\color]

i copied it from your txt

purple_scorp

Wrong slash to end it.

It should be /color not \color.

with love
purple_scorp

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey

look at the end of my post, am i doingit right lol, can i ask you another question, how do you add your own avatar, i cant find a link in edit avatar to add my own :(

purple_scorp

Hmm, SIA,

perhaps it doesn't work in signatures....and only in the message part of the post. Copy and paste it and see if I'm right.

Now, I believe you can only add your own avatar if you are a paid subscriber. The more you post, the larger selection of avatars (and names) you have to choose from.

with love
purple_scorp

purple_scorp

Doing another test.

>---,   (   (   (   (
     :-(purple_scorp)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥´¯)
>---´  (   (   (   (               >´´

with love
purple_scorp

purple_scorp

Okay, had to post this in a separate post, because if I had edited the last one to make the comment, it would mess up the spaces.

Finally figured the spaces out. You type the following:

& # 160;

altogether, without the spaces and that adds a space.

I was pasting the image and then previewing it and noticed that if I go to re-edit it after previewing, it replaces the code with *. So, I basically had to get it right in Word, and then cut and paste it into ATF.

Lots of fiddling about.

Another thing I noticed is that vbcode and images is turned off by the administrator in signatures, so that's why the color commands aren't working.

Now, apologies to all of the Sabian Symbolers for taking up so much space in this thread to explore the creation of pretty signatures.....but....there has to be a reason, related to this symbol, why it all took place here.

Guard dog....hmmm, watching......hmmm! Any comments?

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Before, I try to answer your question purple_scorp, I wanted to thank Sweet Irish Angel again for her gifts of creativity!! It feels so-o-o good doesn't it when all our energies flow and bounce off one another. I love it!!

purple_scorp said:
Okay, had to post this in a separate post, because if I had edited the last one to make the comment, it would mess up the spaces.

Finally figured the spaces out. You type the following:

& # 160;

altogether, without the spaces and that adds a space.

I was pasting the image and then previewing it and noticed that if I go to re-edit it after previewing, it replaces the code with *. So, I basically had to get it right in Word, and then cut and paste it into ATF.

Lots of fiddling about.

Another thing I noticed is that vbcode and images is turned off by the administrator in signatures, so that's why the color commands aren't working.

Now, apologies to all of the Sabian Symbolers for taking up so much space in this thread to explore the creation of pretty signatures.....but....there has to be a reason, related to this symbol, why it all took place here.

Guard dog....hmmm, watching......hmmm! Any comments?

with love
purple_scorp

Okay, I'm going to try and answer this. The word that comes to mind is.....detachment!! Guard dogs are not born guard dogs, at least I don't think so?!? There are different types of police dogs and guard dogs, depending on the circumstances.....and each trainer would imbue its own personal brand of uniqueness....so too in our discovery of our own unique signature. But once we discover our signature, we demonstrate its uniqueness, which is 'Fixed' for a time. And we all know some signatures can definitely take on unconventional forms...a sign of the daredevil, of independence and of individualistic power!!

The opposite sign to Aquarius is Leo, which 'leads by design'......Aquarius then takes this design and 'leads by example'!

Wow! I'm starting to see so much more into this symbol.....but darn it all I've got to go!

tink :love:

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey

love the wee scorpion :) looks dead cute hehe :)