Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

WolfyJames

So? How has the production of the deck has been? We have not gotten any news at all about the Lenormand Noir.

Chronata

Here's an annoying update for you all...

I just returned from a ten day work trip (Wisconsin to Arkansas to Chicago to Indiana and back home)
All this time, everything was supposed to be completed.
Now I'm back, ready to send the decks, and the printer tells me there is a delay.

Seriously? I will fix things today and tomorrow, and hopefully get these ready to mail in a few more days.

I am really sorry about all of this! I am changing the card backs, and with luck the delay won't be more than a couple of days at the most.

MoonGypsy

No worries, my dear Gypsy sister! :*

i am glad you are back home safe and sound...

Make sure you get some good rest! This deck will certainly be worth waiting for!

i hope everything went fantastically for you on all fronts. You did a Ren Faire, right? :love:

Sending oodles of Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

Chronata

Actually two different ren faires!

Completely exhausted now, and disappointed that things that were supposed to be done aren't done.

I also just got a package BACK from my post office...that I had mailed to Australia.... in December.
Now I have to find who this is, and try to mail it back to a proper address!

all I want to do right now is sleep.
For at least a day.

silverwings94

So glad that you are home safe and sound dear sister. Now that your home get plenty of rest.
Try not to think to much about the decks, everything will work out for the good. But right now you need to get some much needed rest.
Namaste,
Kat

Chronata

Still waiting. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything looks perfect!

Chronata

Also...I will take pics of the "goodies" that preorder folks might find in their package!