Gypsy Witch Study Group

Azure_Skye

Evie said:
Hi Azure_Skye

The Gypsy Witch card meanings could be completely ignored and just the playing cards used for readings.

You might like to do a search on Playing Cards so that you get some help with meanings, but its a very popular and old, traditional method for reading cards. It far outdates Tarot and Oracles. Once you can read with playing cards you can read anything, in my opinion.

I quite like the Gypsy Witch cards for the very reason that you can choose either the Lenormand-y style of reading, or read the playing cards. These are made by the USPCC so are really nice card stock and for diviners are a lovely, hand-sized deck to use. I'm quite taken, as you can tell. :)

Thanks Evie!!! I have dabbled in playing card reading and enjoy it!! There was a method I was learning, but I have a hard time with connecting to that method. Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Cerulean

Gypsy Witch, please

I think of this as 3 in one (picture like Lenormand, playing cards and fortune, really handy.

I found a c.1900 and late 1960ish set, but ithey are like newer sets, at least in the U.S.

Hope people like this...

tarotcardrose said:
I thought it would be the perfect time of year to have a study group. I am interested in a Gypsy Witch or Madame Endora's Cards, is anyone interested? Whichever has more votes we can do?