Madame Endora's Fortune Telling Cards

tarotcardrose

I am really interested in a study group , even just a temporary short one from now until Fall, of either the Gypsy Witch or Madame Endora's Fortune telling? Is anyone else game?

MareSaturni

This is a deck I like but hardly ever use... I'd be very interested in a study group too! :D

Golden Moon

I've neglected the Madame Endora, I'll join the study group :D.

tarotcardrose

Yes, I think it will be neat to do from now until Halloween to get into the festive spirits and we can always continue after that if we want to. I will contact administration and get approval and then set a date for next week, maybe Tuesday or Wed. to start? So we have time to see who else wants to sign up.

celticnoodle

Golden Moon said:
I've neglected the Madame Endora, I'll join the study group :D.

ditto. i'd be interested too.

tarotcardrose

Hey guys! I am so happy everyone is interested.

Golden Moon, you are always a help! Marina great to see you , Celticnoodle! I am glad your on board , and WolfyJames. I only belonged to the Study group Lenormand, so I have to look up more about how they are run.

Basically, I like the way the Lenormand is run Where cards are discussed, and we do exchanges or small reading circles, to do sample readings for each other to see how the cards speak.

If anyone has any ideas or knows anything more then I do, please add to it. I am not really familiar with study groups. But I like the way the Lenormand was run. I think experimentation with cards is the best way to learn.

MareSaturni

Tarotcardrose, I think we could consult that study group thread that has already been started to study the individual cards, BUT also open new ones to study cases, exchange readings etc. Then we ask the moderator off the oracle forum (Aulruna) to add our links to the original Madame Endora study group thread.

I have a suggestion:

I remember that in a study group I participated a long time ago, we would do weekly "case studies". The moderator would post a small reading, togather with the question that had been asked the cards, and each participant would post his or her interpetation. And the cards would be discussed while we studied the reading.

I think it's less boring than just discussing each card individually, and also helps us to see the cards in action :)

What do you think?

If everybody likes the idea, I'll be happy to open a thread so we can give this try! I really like the Madame Endora and would enjoy studying it!

IheartTarot

I would also like to join in. My only problem with these study groups is that I struggle to think of questions to ask in exchanges, my life is not that exciting! (I have about two or three major unresolved issues in my life but I don't like to ask the same question over and over.) :(

tarotcardrose

Hi I heart tarot. You don't have to ask questions. In fact when I read my own tarot cards, I never ask questions. I just lay them out to predict the future, or just see what spirit has to say.

Also, you can ask World Event Questions, like the outcome of Environment , social, or political.