How to handle naysayers?

Saskia

Hello all,

do you encounter a lot of critique or naysayers in life? If yes, this spread (and my blog post, link in signature) could help. It's about realising how critique is hardly ever about you, it's much more about the worldview and values of the naysayer. How could you bridge your and others' worldview?

Here's a little spread I devised to explore this.

1. What do I believe about the world?
2. What in my beliefs is something others find hard to accept?
3. What in others' beliefs is something I find hard to accept?
4. What is the best action for me to take to bridge the gap between me and others (naysayers)?
5. How to build my confidence to believe in my message/dream?

And a sample reading:

1 - 6 PENTACLES Reversed. I believe that everyone has something to give (to me and others). I only have to look for opportunities and take what comes, acknowledge the blessings. I read the 6 Pents rx as me receiving something and 6 Pents upright as me (or the querent) giving something to others.

2 - TEMPERANCE. People don't think it's easy to have a balanced give and take. It takes a lot of effort to understand that when you give, you're not being taken advantage of. If you give freely, it will come back to you in one form or another; and if you receive, you should pay it forward.

3 - 8 WANDS Reversed. Others believe it's better to keep your thoughts to yourself and not act too fast. I don't believe in non-communication: in fact, I think the world needs more honesty and discussion, genuine attempts to try to understand each other, and more action to sort problems.

4 - FOOL. Don't care, just move on, walk your own path. True! :D

5 - CHARIOT. Trust that you have the willpower to make the life you want, and tell the messages you believe in. Don't budge or dodge, just do it.

I hope you find this useful!

baconwaffles

Oh I love this, I will definitely try it out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

CosmicBeing

I wonder what it would be saying about me. Might pull it for myself and post it in the tarot help section.