Thread/post losses?

jmd

If any threads or posts in this section have been lost, please do mention them...

Solandia has done an incredible job at working at recovering all data, rather than merely relying on the last back-up (which would have seen the loss of numerous posts). It would be useful to know of any posts lost...

Laura Borealis

I started a thread here that was lost. I believe the title was "spanish tarot." As far as I know, there were no responses, so no big loss. :) Are you saying that the missing threads and posts might be recovered?

jmd

They may perhaps be able to yet be (by Solandia) if she has details, but suspect that at this stage, whatever has been lost is lost...

Laura Borealis

Ah well. These things happen.

Since I made that post, I've actually aquired the Spanish Tarot -- so I'll start a new thread about it after I've studied it a bit. I assume it counts as a Marseilles, though it's a bit odd.

Jewel-ry

There was a thread, which I believe Rusty started, in which we could post daily card readings, meditations etc. I posted a thread about the Valet de Deniers and I remember tmgrl also posted a few times. I wish I could remember what it was called. Perhaps Rusty will remember.

J.

Rusty Neon

The thread was called Marseilles Café.

Jewel-ry

Yes, thats it. Thanks Rusty,

Don't suppose there is any chance we'll get that one back?

:)

Huck

I-Ching-thread

I recently posted something to an I-Ching-thread. It seems lost.

Must have been a horrible work for Solandia.

punchinella

Laura, please do repost re: the 'Spanish' deck, I've had it for awhile but nobody else ever seems to mention it.

& hey, what a tease! Just where exactly was that Marseilles cafe??

Laura Borealis

punchinella -- I've never known anyone else who has it! We should start our own little Spanish tarot club. !Será nuestro club y nadie puede estar en él! :D

(My Spanish sucks, babelfish is responsible for much of that)