spread needed

shy1433

Hi,
I was asked to do a reading and the question was if someone she knew poisoned her dog, and if I could shed some light on how he died, Anyone know of a spread that I could use

shy1433

lunalafey

try a 5 card horseshoe variant

1: Question
2: Background
3: Querent
4: Others/ enviroment
5: Answer
~or~
1: Past
2: Present
3: Hidden Factor
4: Advice
5: Outcome

shy1433

Lunalafey

Thank you for the spread, I was stumped. I will try it and hope that it will give her some peace.

shy1433 :)

shy1433

yve
Thank you for the site

shy1433

crazydeka

This is a cool website... I liked it!

Orion

Try this one!

Hi Shy1433:
THE POOR PUPPY! Check out Anja's website... http://www.anjastarot.dk/spreads/index.htm. I also use www.tarotspreads.com and it is great. Anja has a great Pet Tarot Spread in the 'Other' section of her spread categories. I use this one all the time on my pets, and I always get great results! Let me know how it works out for you and your friend.
A fellow pet lover,
Orion

shy1433

Hi Orion,

I used one of the spreads and it said a chemical spill happened and when they looked around they said that the puppy might of got in the rat poisoning, they had found a dead rat so he might of chewed on it.

shy

Orion

Hi Shy:
I am sorry to hear that. What spread did you end up using?
Thanks!!

shy1433

First I did a 7 card spread with the first card covering the significator and then I did a second one just for my own peace of mind It was a 5 card horseshoe spread, i found them on different sites. I used the 2 sites mentioned here

shy