TEA LEAF FORTUNE CARDS REPRINTING!

CosmicBeing

I've had these cards for awhile :) I'll be interested to see the takes of you newbies once you get to play around! :)
I've found that sometimes pairing teacards with tarot can be cool -- Amanda's done it too, and the 'mixed oracle' approach has definitely been interesting.

I think the tea leaves because each card has one meaning. I have had other great oracles, but the card may have 4 definitions that could be quite different from one another and all fit the question.

This is why I like the tea leaves..one answer for each card.

Might buy another deck just to have as a back-up.

Emily

you will LOVE them, Emily!!! :)

I've tried reading tea leaves in the past but never had much luck with it, I see too many images that in the end confuse me so when these cards came out, they caught my interest but I waited too long and before I knew it, they had gone out of print.

I like the idea of 200 cards, I am really looking forward to getting them. :)

celticnoodle

I've had these cards for awhile :) I'll be interested to see the takes of you newbies once you get to play around! :)
I've found that sometimes pairing teacards with tarot can be cool -- Amanda's done it too, and the 'mixed oracle' approach has definitely been interesting.

I don't think I've ever mixed them with the other cards--but I have done this before with other oracles and tarot.

This is my 2nd set of the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. I wanted a second set because I love these cards so much. I also hope that when my two granddaughters grow up--they will each get one of these.

SA12

I don't think I've ever mixed them with the other cards--but I have done this before with other oracles and tarot.

This is my 2nd set of the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. I wanted a second set because I love these cards so much. I also hope that when my two granddaughters grow up--they will each get one of these.

Awww what a wonderful present from 'Nana' -- love it! :D

Pro-tip to anyone new to the deck: the little sack that comes with is pretty, but mine was rather flimsy and ripped, so I've retained the services of a fabric cosmetics bag that zips well to keep my cards safe and ready to use -- and easy to shake up!

Enlightenment23

I got my Tea Leaf Fortune Cards! I haven't even unpacked it yet, but OMG I am so excited and happy. :D

ETA: I can't wait to try these bad boys in Oracle Readings

celticnoodle

Awww what a wonderful present from 'Nana' -- love it! :D

Pro-tip to anyone new to the deck: the little sack that comes with is pretty, but mine was rather flimsy and ripped, so I've retained the services of a fabric cosmetics bag that zips well to keep my cards safe and ready to use -- and easy to shake up!

:) T.Y. SA12. I hope they will both enjoy them....eventually! :D As I recall the bag that came with the first box I purchased (I got them 2nd hand) is a bit flimsy and so yes, I agree, a different bag is very much in order. That is something else I should purchase. Two nice bags to go with them. hmmm.......

Michellehihi

I received my deck and I find them exquisite! This is close to being THE perfect oracle deck for me, the one that makes me think I don't need another one!

What I am most excited about are the various dog cards! I so love dogs!!!!

peaceablepaths

I'm really debating because USGames has a discount code through the end of the month. I'm not in a hurry for them and I was hoping they'd get to Amazon eventually. It looks like a super useful oracle deck for readings as well as for clarifying Tarot readings, and the theme seems like it could be paired successfully with so many different Tarot. I'm not sure what the energy is like on the cards themselves in person, though.

AnemoneRosie

I just got mine!
Step one: how do I shuffle them?

AJ

I divide the deck in half, shuffle those two halfs a couple of time, take a quarter of each half, and reassemble. Shuffle those a few time, quarter, unite, shuffle a few times.

Takes longer to say than do