sabian pictures?!????

yaraluna

can anyone direct me to or (if you hav eit avail.) post a picture o fthe sabian symbol cards??? i am very interested in this oracle but i am cautios of buying something without first checking to see if the cards are what i am looking for visually, or something new i can connect to/with.

i would appreciate it!

thanks
yaraluna

Lynda

Hi yaraluna

The Sabian Oracle doesn't come with pictures... it's not 'pictorial' in that sense... the pictures are contained in the images of the wording...

I should explain this better... the Sabian Symbols are word phrases that go with each degree of the zodiac. e.g...Taurus 4 is The Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow - Leo 3 is A Woman Having Her Hair Bobbed - Virgo 4 is Black and White Children Playing Happily Together, etc. etc.

There are, naturally, 360 of these Symbols. They are word images, and don't have pictures with them. The pictures are in your own mind. The cards that go with the book are 12 red cards that have each of the signs of the zodiac and 30 blue cards that have the degrees from 1-30 on them...

In order to get an answer to your question, you draw one red card and one blue card.

Apart from using this Oracle as an oracle - you can look up the planets in your chart - your Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, etc, your ascendant, etc. Even if you know very little about astrology, you can learn enormous amounts about your life and it's unfolding by referring to the Symbols that are in your chart.

There are a lot of uses for this book.

I hope this clarifies. Do feel free to ask any questions... I wrote the book, just so you know.

Also, if you like, I'll send you a pdf of one of the pages from the book. Go to my website and go to the online Oracle and choose a Symbol by hitting the Ask the Oracle button. Let me know what Symbol you got (it's a vastly reduced version in there) and I'll send you a pdf so you can read it.

I think you'll be amazed! David Carson, who wrote the Medicine Cards said of it that it's "a real gift to the world".... nice words indeed!

Greetings from DownUnder
Lynda

yaraluna

got this

i got Gemini 27
and it is right where i am at this point in life. i call it a mid-life research time. i am still trying to find some guidance.
tahnks you

yaraluna