AT's ATC Tarot Deck Project and Exhibition

April

Update

I will be sending pm's to everyone over the next couple of days just to make sure I have a complete list. Then if anyone has dropped out I will reassign those cards.

Thanks, blackroseivy and rabble, that saves me some time. I'll mark you down as done and you won't get a pm from me. If anyone else wants to head me off at the pass, please feel free to pm me. If you know of an artist who is on vacation or whatnot, please let me know so I don't give away their cards.

The finished cards (we can't know how many until all the cards are assigned, but they will ALL be assigned by next Friday come heck or high water) will be sent to DraagonStorm in Las Vegas. She did an excellent job last time, so, lucky her, she gets to do it again. :)

Quote rabble (I've suddenly forgotten how to quote): "If we had a person in different areas of the world, for example, North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania.... whatever, and sent our cards to the closest person, with whatever is needed for that person to send all of his/her area decks to an overall collator, and who would also be the person who got back all of the decks for the area, which could then be sent on to each person with stamps we could send with our deck in the first place??"
I don't think it's a bad idea if y'all think it will save postage, but I'm going to let those outside the states discuss that among themselves with the understanding that they will still have to be in Las Vegas by a certain date. I once had a fortune cookie that said, "A committee should consist of no more than three members, two of them absent." :)

This thread has become long and confusing, so I will be starting a new thread shortly and you'll all get a link. It will have all the details about timelines, cardstock, etc., etc. Please be aware that there will be a deadline (luckily it seems that most of the cards are finished, hooray!), so if you can't do it in the time alloted please wait till the next project. I want, and I hope you all agree, a new deck by May 31st.

Here goes nothin'! I will post the link to the new thread shortly.

Peace,
April

gregory

rabble said:
I am still here, and I am fine with April, Draagonstorm and Gregory taking over :)

My cards are still done, and I even know where they are! I do need to know final numbers needed so I can ensure that I have enough, and so that I can complete the backs, and number them. (mine are all hand made originals.)
I only said I would do something to try kick it back into action; without my own machine......:(

I bow out of any official capacity and go back to cursing. April and Draagonstorm will do far better than I ever could. :thumbsup:

Off to new thread.