Alphabets with esoteric meanings

Dave's Angel

Rosanne said:
IN THE SEARCH FOR MEANING- it also depends whom you ask :p
A quick drawing to illustrate below~Rosanne

(Oh hi Debra!)

Ha ha Rosanne we're on the same wavelength! I've often thought, look at a B turned on its side, now think...

BOTTOM
BUM
BACKSIDE

and also

BREASTS
BOOBS
BOOZIES
BAPS
BAZONGAS

Yup, the alphabet was definitely invented by fellas. Ahh, men! :)

kwaw

Dave's Angel said:
(Oh hi Debra!)

Ha ha Rosanne we're on the same wavelength! I've often thought, look at a B turned on its side, now think...

BOTTOM
BUM
BACKSIDE

and also

BREASTS
BOOBS
BOOZIES
BAPS
BAZONGAS

Yup, the alphabet was definitely invented by fellas. Ahh, men! :)

Ah but according to another school of thought it derived not from boobs or baps but the balls or bollocks of the castrated Bull(A) :)

Kwaw

Dave's Angel

Hmmm, *definitely* invented by fellas! LOL!

Rosanne

Kwaw has a point! Some do think this!
Ah but according to another school of thought it derived not from boobs or baps but the balls or bollocks of the castrated Bull(A)
" Beefburgers for the Boffin" I bellow at the buxom Bolshevik behind the Bistro-
"Bollocks you Buffoon!!(0)" she bellowed back!!

kwaw

Rosanne said:
"Bollocks you Buffoon!!(0)" she bellowed back!!

Not one for batting words the buffoon (0) just showed her his bum.

Kwaw

Rosanne

hehehe "I see the Moon" she doth cry as a buxom babe from the Bistro would cry.....
On Buffons, Bards, bawds and barrators it is not strange that 'a wise guy' (0)
is the opposite of the 'a wise man' (21). I am still trying to jumpstart my Chariot. (sigh) ~Rosanne

kwaw

Rosanne said:
hehehe "I see the Moon" she doth cry as a buxom babe from the Bistro would cry.....

And with the moon and its goddess Diana we enter into the concepts of that third mysterious school of thought whose founding temple lies amid the ruins of Ephesus, which sought to reconsile or synthesise perhaps the views of t'other two, by dressing their sacred patroness in a girdle of bulls balls looking like so many breasts...

Her sacred symbol, so I have heard said, was the honey B...

buzzzzz.....

Kwaw

Rosanne

It may seem as if we be off topic- but this exactly what has happened to the Alphabet and esoteric thought. From person to person thoughts and associations of language written down finally, took on all different associations. Some stayed practical like the Bra other words like Breasts, Bees and Balls wandered off into Mystery schools to symbolise higher thought and spiritual search for the meaning of life and death. So far, man has not found the Mother language of them all- but there are a few words that have been written down that is thought were there- a mem sounding word for water, a ma sounding word for mother are just two. They were a wavy line for water and breast shaped letter/word for Mother.~Rosanne

BrightEye

Rosanne said:
a mem sounding word for water, a ma sounding word for mother are just two. They were a wavy line for water and breast shaped letter/word for Mother.~Rosanne
is that why you sign your name the way you do?

sorry to just jump in on the discussion. i haven't read the whole thread, just this last bit here, and that's what came to mind.

kwaw

kwaw said:
by dressing their sacred patroness in a girdle of bulls balls looking like so many breasts...

Kwaw

The tricky Ephesians by such visual deception and honeyed words were able to apparently satisify the claims of both the first and second schools.

Until that day any student of fate, fortune and soap opera scripts would predict as inevitable when ambassadors of the two happened to meet in the precincts of the Temple.

"What juggling is this?" they demanded of the High Priestess, "To one you say bazookahs and to the other balls?"

"You'll be telling us next," they laughed, "that one is two!"

"How wise thou art," the High Priestess took up the challenge, "and how foolish we, to think we could conceal from thee our greatest mystery."

"For to us the sign B is our glyph of the Beginning. Thus it combines in one the breasts of the Great Mother and the balls of the Great Father, for in the beginning the two became one, 'let us create in our image' they said, male and female created they, who are and were and will be. And so our being was begotten."

"Golden Dawners?" asked one shocked ambassador of the other.
"But our oracles do not predict their rising for several thousand years" he replied.

"Anachronistic breeders of Croweyite deviants!" they exclaimed.

"Obliviate the bloody bastards!!"

And so it was the Temple at Ephesus came to lie in ruins. The rest is history, so some hold, though according to others it should properly be called myth, though a third party says…

Kwaw