The Enchanted Map: 47 Sacred Pool

ana luisa

Trying to bring this thread back to life. :) The card that confuses me a bit is the Sacred Pool. I usually do not use oracles for inner soul searching or spiritual messages but rather for concrete, mundane advice. And I've been geting this card A LOT. I tend to interpret it as being brave or not (Rx) facing who you really are, managing or not to face or not your true colors. In that, you can include fears, prejudice, preconceptions, self-esteem, etc. Although this meaning has helped a bit, as is, it's too broad. Anyone would like to give an opinion ? I would greatly appreciate it. BTW, I'm in love with this deck. Super evocative and with a very friendly voice !

strangebrew

Trying to bring this thread back to life. :) The card that confuses me a bit is the Sacred Pool. I usually do not use oracles for inner soul searching or spiritual messages but rather for concrete, mundane advice. And I've been geting this card A LOT. I tend to interpret it as being brave or not (Rx) facing who you really are, managing or not to face or not your true colors. In that, you can include fears, prejudice, preconceptions, self-esteem, etc. Although this meaning has helped a bit, as is, it's too broad. Anyone would like to give an opinion ? I would greatly appreciate it. BTW, I'm in love with this deck. Super evocative and with a very friendly voice !

I have just received this deck and yes i agree they are beautiful cards!! Would love to take part in this thread.

Just picked the sacred pool card when i asked about my partner who i am having difficulties with. I immediately got the sense that this is a message of someone who needs to look at their self esteem maybe even on a day to day basis. The other sense i got from this is to open up emotionally ~ water nearly always speaks of *emotional depths* to me

Hope this helps and hope the thread continues...am looking forward to using this beautiful deck

:heart:

ana luisa

Yey!! Someone joined me in this thread !! I agree with you that water is related to emotions. But sometimes, I ask vey practical question such as "How did X do on his final exam?" and I get the Sacred Pool. It is good ? Bad? I know that maybe self-confidence can influence a grade but still, it's not giving me a straight answer.
BTW, still thinking about the water issue, the lady seems to be floating. if she stirs the water , if she tries to shake her emotions, deal with them in a more active way, she may drown, or her image in the water will become distorted. Emotional fear to change things.

strangebrew

Yey!! Someone joined me in this thread !! I agree with you that water is related to emotions. But sometimes, I ask vey practical question such as "How did X do on his final exam?" and I get the Sacred Pool. It is good ? Bad? I know that maybe self-confidence can influence a grade but still, it's not giving me a straight answer.
BTW, still thinking about the water issue, the lady seems to be floating. if she stirs the water , if she tries to shake her emotions, deal with them in a more active way, she may drown, or her image in the water will become distorted. Emotional fear to change things.

Maybe next time, pick a clarifier so it isnt as *ambiguous* when asking a practical question.

This deck is so beautiful, its really moving me for some reason and very very accurate!

Re the talisman card, didnt see it yet as i have just recieved the deck but my gut feeling would say luck is on your side. the universe is with you kinda vibe :)

ana luisa

I just realised she's got a dragon by her side so that could also allude to creative endeavours adn believing in magic :)

strangebrew

I just realised she's got a dragon by her side so that could also allude to creative endeavours adn believing in magic :)

Yes i agree ~ tis a very exciting card isnt it? :)

tarotcognito

"Seeing yourself clearly" - that's what I get from the Sacred Pool card, which pretty much mirrors your spin on it. :)

I am using a bit of Tarot card correspondence to help glean deeper/extended meanings. Sacred Pool is 47, 4 + 7 = 11, which is the Justice card in the RWS tarot deck. And Justice is about clarity, honesty, impartiality, fairness. So, assessing oneself fairly.

I really, REALLY like this oracle. :thumbsup:

ana luisa

"Seeing yourself clearly" - that's what I get from the Sacred Pool card, which pretty much mirrors your spin on it. :)

I am using a bit of Tarot card correspondence to help glean deeper/extended meanings. Sacred Pool is 47, 4 + 7 = 11, which is the Justice card in the RWS tarot deck. And Justice is about clarity, honesty, impartiality, fairness. So, assessing oneself fairly.

I really, REALLY like this oracle. :thumbsup:

Nice spin on the interpretation!! I like it! May try and do it with other cards to see if it helps me with other cards that stump me. :) Welcome to this thread revival ! :thumbsup:

Water Lady

just starting as I just got my cards
one of the things it says is at peace with yourself, so for a exam question I would say they did well.
hope some new people join me in study with these cards

ana luisa

AND the thread is alive again! I may call it Phoenix :D Some time has passed and I learned a bit more about this particular card with readings. It also says a lot about things that are not CLEAR, out in the open. Things that cannot be touched or discussed for fear the waters may get murky.
I'm glad you're enjoying your oracle Water Lady :thumbsup: