Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle - 23 Follow Me

lalalibra

23. Follow Me "Come! This is your invitation to enter the realm of Faery"

In a lot of ways, I feel like this card summarizes all of the cards in the deck. Even in the guidebook, the meanings provided go off in so many directions, mentioning things that other cards also touch upon...

This card has come up for me at times when I feel a bit "off" or foggy in my thinking, as though I've been feeling a bit distracted or disconnected from feeling like myself, like I've forgotten what I know deep in my heart about how to be kind to myself or about how to make the most of this existence.

But this card comes along a bit like the Sun card in the Tarot, radiating warmth and reminding me. What I like about the image is the way the sun is shining out from behind. Is it sunrise or sunset? Either way, it's a time of change... a time for stepping in between. The light is dancing through the leaves. Doesn't it look magical? The hand reaching out = the moment is yours if you are willing to grasp it. You may have to free up your hands in order to do just that. Let go of what isn't yours; of what's weighing you down and keeping you in a dark place. There is a chance for restoration of your well-being but you have to be open to it, which means you must be an active participant. You have to be active in the process of healing and growth. Accept the invitation. Activate your anticipation. There is more than a glimmer of hope to be found. Look for signs of guidance and know that you are loved, that you belong, and that deep in your heart, you want to be here... you are here. Take a look around, for seeing is believing. Orient yourself to the present moment and recognize that you have options, and do the best you can - which is relative to your current situation... but be honest about what that is, about what is truly for your highest good. It is likely that you are able to do more than you think. Turn your attention toward the magical because being pessimistic will not get you any closer to where you want to be.