Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Personals: A Game for Lonely Cards

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

skaught 
Resident

7 of cups/ 3 of pentacles

Overwhelmed dreamer with head in the clouds seeks team-oriented decision-maker to help navigate some difficult choices. Ideal respondent will be gorgeous, wealthy, well-educated, with a big house and many cars. Let's work together to get my life back in order. Actually, on second thought, you should be a self-starter who's willing to meet me on my terms.
Top   #11
Resident

nomadslife 
Resident

3 of wands / 6 of wands

A young man born on April 5th, who is maintaining steady commitment and on his way to success, in need of abundance and a descendant of the empress is seeking a victorious horseback rider, gender neutral, born on July 24th with whom he could maintain a cooperative relationship and could be of assistance that would lead to success.
Top   #12
Citizen

RNDeanna 
Citizen

Ace of Wands, Emperor

Horney, energetic, single male with big hands and a stick to match seeks secure, stable, older male for some hot times. Tall sexy boots, facial hair and a love of male sheep are your possible assets. Come ram some fun into your day before my fire blows away in the wind.
Top   #13
Citizen

UniversesCollide 
Citizen

8 of Chalices/Seven of Wands

SWM new in town, making a fresh start after moving for a career change, seeking strong and capable SWF who doesn't need a knight in shining armor. If you can fight your own battles but are looking for a no-baggage companion for adventure and support, I'm your guy!
Top   #14
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

RWS - IX of Cups & II of Wands BOTH RX

Cocky businessman with a flair for dramatic red hats and who has a habit in squandering money and projects to no end, seeks a man with a big stick and rather smaller red hat who is afraid of commitment or starting any sort of project because he feels hopeless and bound to always lose.
Top   #15
Resident

Shanachie05 
Resident

5 of Wands and Queen of Pents

Argumentative Schizophrenic seeks rich, mature, stoic companion. Must be good at thinking on your toes and changing plans midstream, depending on who you are with. There's five of me, so it's always going to be exciting. Be prepared to be my foundation since I don't always know which way is up! I'm battling myself most of the time. Your energy and wisdom can be my grounding salvation. All of my selves are looking forward to meeting you!
Top   #16
Citizen

Cynthia_H 
Citizen

This is a great idea !!

Dreaming Way Tarot - 2 Swords / Eight Cups

Visually challenged sashimi chef looking for a well seasoned travelling companion who can carry a lot of baggage for one week's Pub tour in Ireland. Unable to see committed relationship with feelings so ideal companion needs be able to walk away at the end of the tour.
Top   #17
Citizen

violetdaisy 
Citizen

Fun Stuff!

Fey Tarot
Knave of Swords seeks 7 of Wands

Youthful daydreamer (or space-cadet) seeks spirited female to chase off his demons and protect (his?) dreams.
Top   #18
Resident

nnett154 
Resident
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Knight of Cups - 7 of cups

Young musician seeks like minded creative and imaginative dreamer to be my muse and love. Smokers welcome
These two are the significator cards for my ex and his new partner, and your interpretation couldn't be more straight-on solid for real life.
Top   #19

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.