Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game # 138

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Sirena82's Avatar
Sirena82  Sirena82 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 03 Sep 2016
Location: PORTUGAL
Posts: 65
Sirena82 
Resident

Sirena82's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
8 of Wands
Poor baby hope she's better soon
Hmm....hard one is it possible that she is just low on energy and/ or has caught something from a wild roaming bug


Q> What would he think if I said X
8 of Cups - He would think you must leave the bad things behind and follow your dreams.

Q: Should I publish sooner or later whatever I write?
Top   #11
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena82 View Post
8 of Cups - He would think you must leave the bad things behind and follow your dreams.

Q: Should I publish sooner or later whatever I write?
hello Sirena!


3 of pentacles : I think you will have to work on it bit longer , it still needs some work , but getting there !


Q: what it is important for me to know about A?
Top   #12
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
hello Sirena!


3 of pentacles : I think you will have to work on it bit longer , it still needs some work , but getting there !


Q: what it is important for me to know about A?
3 of coins
That A has a vision that they are working towards and they believe in team work to achieve it


Q> What would he think/ feel about me if I said "B...D..."
Top   #13
Elj's Avatar
Elj  Elj is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jun 2015
Location: Europe.
Posts: 2,951
Elj 
Citizen

Elj's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena82 View Post
8 of Cups - He would think you must leave the bad things behind and follow your dreams.

Q: Should I publish sooner or later whatever I write?
9 of Wands.
Maybe later, you need to be really sure of your work and make sure that it turns out the way you want it, so don't be such in a rush to print it out just yet.

What can I do to change my life, starting right now?
Top   #14
Elj's Avatar
Elj  Elj is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jun 2015
Location: Europe.
Posts: 2,951
Elj 
Citizen

Elj's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
3 of coins
That A has a vision that they are working towards and they believe in team work to achieve it


Q> What would he think/ feel about me if I said "B...D..."
Temperance.
He would be very calm about it, like no reaction (or at least a very neutral one).

What can I do to change my life, starting right now?
Top   #15
CosmicTarot's Avatar
CosmicTarot  CosmicTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Feb 2017
Location: ♀
Posts: 675
CosmicTarot 
Citizen

CosmicTarot's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elj View Post
What can I do to change my life, starting right now?
Stars
Center yourself, practice positive thinking; affirmations and such, and trust that things will work out for the best!

Q: What's going on with X this period?
Top   #16
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elj View Post
Temperance.
He would be very calm about it, like no reaction (or at least a very neutral one).

What can I do to change my life, starting right now?
4 of pentacles : it would help you to identify your fears/blocks/conditioning that keep you stuck or unable to take risks, reach out or open up to others.
Maybe this is simply telling you you should be more giving .


Q: what are V thoughts about me ?
Top   #17
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTarot View Post
Stars
Center yourself, practice positive thinking; affirmations and such, and trust that things will work out for the best!

Q: What's going on with X this period?
sorry i skipped you Cosmic...


king of wands : X seems to be energized, enthusiastic and overall in a period where he/she are pursuing some of their visions or dreams.


my question above
Top   #18
CosmicTarot's Avatar
CosmicTarot  CosmicTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Feb 2017
Location: ♀
Posts: 675
CosmicTarot 
Citizen

CosmicTarot's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
Q: what are V thoughts about me ?
World, Eight of Cups
Are there some distance between you two? In that case this seems to be a: "Where did she disappear to?" energy. Perhaps V thinks you're moving on, or V's trying to.

And thank you for answering my Q!

Q: What should I focus on right now?
Top   #19
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTarot View Post
World, Eight of Cups
Are there some distance between you two? In that case this seems to be a: "Where did she disappear to?" energy. Perhaps V thinks you're moving on, or V's trying to.

And thank you for answering my Q!

Q: What should I focus on right now?
you are right on....she know she has to move on.

you are welcome


8 of pentacles : I think you need to focus on your work, or on working on some aspect of your life, that because this is pentacles, could be your health. I think this is telling that maybe you need to work out or be more active .


Q: what did X told V about me/us ?
Top   #20


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.