The devil (confused)

ravenest

I need a better pic then .... (even though I am sitting on the horn and getting a good view). I cant see where the chains attach her to the skull.

It looks to me like the woman has her right arm in front of her right leg, so neither of her feet can be seen. both wrists have a bangle or 'cuff' that appeared to have been joined but now broken ? ... but again the image isnt clear for me. Does the designer of the deck comment on the meaning of the card?

PS. love the artwork though :thumbsup:

QueenPen

I was doing a reading about a guy and I (in romantic terms). I asked what does he want with me (in terms of a relationship) and I got the devil. All the surrounding cards were positive and I can't seem to interpret the meaning. Is it a sexual want? Thanks :)

YES!!!! Desire, eroticism.....

Pluviophile

Actually you are right! I didn't pay that much attention to the chains but they are actually attached to her ankles and wrists but not to the skull. Whoops! I think the chains aren't broken, they aren't attached to anything but herself. I don't think they commented on anything about but I'll look further.

Talulah26

I personally hate this card, it can point to lust and want but in a negative possessive way, its also come up any time iv asked about my ex when he was cheating...it could have been highlighting his cheating or my own anxiousness about the relationship but I dont view it as a good card...it hasnt been for me anyway but everybodys different.