Doreen Virtue's Conversion

MysticMoonlight

Nope, it's gone. I must've cleared my History since then! Sorry!

gregory

Is there someone on this thread who can ask her about it on FB ?

AnemoneRosie

I'm on FB. Where's the place to ask and what am I asking?

gregory

The link Hay House sent me where they suggested I ask for more info is

https://www.facebook.com/DoreenVirtue444/

What we want to know, I guess, is whether the video can be viewed now (and if so, where), and why it was pulled ? that's what I want to know, anyway. I want to see it so I can judge for myself.

greatdane

What Gregory said....

That's all I want. To see the vid or find out why it was pulled. To hear from HER what is going on.

AnemoneRosie

You should be able to see those posts even without an account I think, since they're public?

There's no video announcement where she proclaims her views, save for a 7-second "visions of Jesus" video in late January. She also, as of last week, was still into Archangel Micheal, and so presumably the other Archangels. She also uses her Saints and Angels deck, as well as others.

gregory

It's hard to see posts on FB if you have no account - you get a big banner across the page saying they want you to sigg up - it's very hard work - I can block it every time it shows up, but as soon as I start to scroll down, it's back. But what I'd love would be for someone to ask her what happened wit the video that was posted and is now gone.

banbha

I broke down and created a FB account using a nom de plume.

It has been most helpful in my need to scan FB on occasion without having them scan me, so to speak.