2007 is here - a new round for the Fairy Seekers!!!

Jewel

inanna_tarot said:
Blimey! We certainly have a Faery Seeking party planned over the next couple of weeks. Havent seen so many sign up, maybe 2007 is a fairy year? lol
~giggles~ Sezo I thought every year was a faerie year *LOL* :D

Alta

Dear Faery Seekers,

I have had a death in the family and will gone until late Tuesday as they all live five hours from here. (It was an elderly relative, dear to many including me; the death was not unexpected).

puckinfl, I took your name as I knew you would be delayed. Now it appears we may be a good match that way!

Jewel, could I ask you to handle questions or coordination issues?

Thanks and see you mid next week.

Marion

WaterSong

((((((marion)))))

sorry to hear that.

hugs
magenta

faunabay

We'll miss you lots, but do what you need to for you and your family. :* We'll be fine and you know the faeries will be with you too!! Lots of hugs!!!

geministar

Marion,

Im sorry for your loss. Like Faunabay said, dont worry about us, we'll be fine and speak to Jewel if we have any problems etc. We'll see you when you are ready to come back.

Lots of love,
Gem

Jewel

Marion said:
Jewel, could I ask you to handle questions or coordination issues?
Marion sorry for your loss. I did not get your message until yesterday when Faunabay called me, but she had an eye peeled to see if anyone needed anything to let me know so I could respond on your behalf.

Look forward to having you back! I am iced in, so I am not coming online too much as this computer is related to Geo the SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW *LOL* :p But I will peak in tomorrow morning as well to make sure all is going a smoothe as usual.

~hugs~

Alta

I am back. Funerals tend to be a bit draining plus the trip back but expect to be 'with-it' by tomorrow. :D

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

We had freezing rain while I was away Jewel, my sympathies!

Marion

yaraluna

so sorry about your loss. i ahd a loss at the begining of november and know how hard it can be.

welcome back! {{{{{hugsssss}}}}}}} :)

yara

Alta

The sign-up thread for the next round is here.

Don't panic, still lots of time for this round!

xxx Marion