Father Relationship Spread

aurorarose

I saw the mother's heart spread, which I absolutely love, but I couldn't find a spread for relationships with dad, so I gave it a try. This is the first spread I made so it will probably need some tweaking.

Father Relationship Spread- Sun

1. Current state of Relationship with Father
2. What the relationship was like in the past
3. Common trait with father that helps
4. Common trait with father that hinders
5. Advice/Words of Wisdom from Father
6. Support from Father
7. Expression of Love from Father
8. Relationship Outcome

------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------7-------------------------
----------------------------3--------------------------
-------------------6---2-------4---8------------------
----------------------------1---------------------------
----------------------------5---------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------

Isarma

maybe a position number 9, for the KEY of the relationship

kittieluver

my dad died 5 years ago, and i often think about him. i think about all the things he'll never see me do - graduate from college, get married, have children, start my career, things like that... when i reach an important milestone, i often wish he was there to see me doing it, and im comforted by the thought that he probably IS watching me.

either way, thanks for this spread. im going to try this and see what comes about from it.

Ascot

This spread worked very very well for me... thanks for posting it! I would imagine I could probably use it for a mother relationship, too

Zelmira

More information

Aurorarose:
I love your spread for father's relationship. Could you provide the link or more information for the mother's heart spread? I tried to find it in this forum without any results? Thank you very much. Peace,

Zelmira

Fiacha

I tried the spread, just now and I must say, that I really got something out of it.

My father died a few months ago and we used to have a quite complicated relationship, at times.
The essence, however, was love.

The spread was really beautiful and moving.
Thank you for sharing!