bad juju with moldavite?

celticnoodle

here it is:

the moldavite is on the far end, sitting next to the pietersite. The other items are a lucky bean I received from a shaman teacher I took a few classes from and a medal my hubby bought me years ago.

The moldavite gets a lot of attention, when I wear it. People always seemed to be drawn to it. :)

Attachments

• moldavite necklace.jpe
    moldavite necklace.jpe
    9.7 KB · Views: 221

Astraea

That is a gorgeous arrangement, celticnoodle.

celticnoodle

Thank you, Astraea. :)

I am purchasing a new crystal as I type. :laugh:

I had asked my friend, who owns a New Age shop to keep her eyes out for me for a Scolecite. Well, she has two for me--(I trust her judgement!) and has 2 set aside for me till my payment arrives.

If you're not familiar with the Scolecite, here is a page that speaks of it.
http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/scolecite.html

I'm also considering this one as well--to wear as a pendant.
https://www.amazon.com/Scolecite-Je...UTF8&qid=1468685246&sr=8-4&keywords=Scolecite

I have the one above from Amazon in my basket ready to purchase. I have some gift certificates that I've had for months and I'm just trying to decide what else to get.

Maybe the moldavite is just preparing itself (and me too) for this new crystal - to take over from here? :D

Astraea

Maybe the moldavite is just preparing itself (and me too) for this new crystal - to take over from here? :D
Maybe to take over, maybe to join with your moldavite at some point...it will be fun and exciting to see how the patterns unfold!

I really like the scolecite piece that's in your Amazon cart.

decan

I just know one or two things about this topic, but it is as well possible that your moldavite is helping you by creating perturbations, in order that you look for another stone, more appropriated for you.
Everything changes, it's impermanence.

Laura Borealis

here it is:

the moldavite is on the far end, sitting next to the pietersite. The other items are a lucky bean I received from a shaman teacher I took a few classes from and a medal my hubby bought me years ago.

The moldavite gets a lot of attention, when I wear it. People always seemed to be drawn to it. :)

How pretty! That red stone is the one that catches my eye, but the moldavite does too.

I have a little piece of moldavite but I have misplaced it - I suppose when it wants to be found, it will be!

Thank you, Astraea. :)

I am purchasing a new crystal as I type. :laugh:

I had asked my friend, who owns a New Age shop to keep her eyes out for me for a Scolecite. Well, she has two for me--(I trust her judgement!) and has 2 set aside for me till my payment arrives.

If you're not familiar with the Scolecite, here is a page that speaks of it.
http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/scolecite.html

I'm also considering this one as well--to wear as a pendant.
https://www.amazon.com/Scolecite-Je...UTF8&qid=1468685246&sr=8-4&keywords=Scolecite

I have the one above from Amazon in my basket ready to purchase. I have some gift certificates that I've had for months and I'm just trying to decide what else to get.

I've never heard of scolecite, unless maybe under another name. It reminds me of selenite but not flashy like selenite is. I like what they said about combining it with danburite for lucid dreaming.

celticnoodle

Maybe to take over, maybe to join with your moldavite at some point...it will be fun and exciting to see how the patterns unfold!

I really like the scolecite piece that's in your Amazon cart.
oooh, good point! Maybe they will "like" each other. :D As for the one in my cart, yes, I saw that and at such a very inexpensive price--I fell in love! I've been wanting a pendant that has the chakra stones in it. At one of my classes one day, a woman who was a Reiki Master, had one and I fell in love with it! Hers wasn't with the scolecite--but it was absolutely gorgeous! Ever since I saw hers, I began searching and have seen a few that I like, but not at a price I liked. :laugh: Then, when I found out about scolecite and began searching, that one on Amazon popped up! just like magic! A FANTASTIC price, I think!

I just know one or two things about this topic, but it is as well possible that your moldavite is helping you by creating perturbations, in order that you look for another stone, more appropriated for you.
Everything changes, it's impermanence.
true. perhaps this new crystal that I am buying is what I am meant to do and the moldavite helped to bring us together?

How pretty! That red stone is the one that catches my eye, but the moldavite does too.
the red one isn't a stone--its a bean. A "magical" bean or "Lucky bean"--I forget now what the shaman teacher called it. I received it as a gift from her years ago--everyone in the class received one-as she had just returned from a trip to Peru--meeting with other shamans and having some sort of pow-wow, I guess. So very sweet of her, so I do consider it very precious as it was a very thoughtful thing for her to do.
I have a little piece of moldavite but I have misplaced it - I suppose when it wants to be found, it will be!
Oh, I do hope you are able to find it again, soon.

I've never heard of scolecite, unless maybe under another name. It reminds me of selenite but not flashy like selenite is. I like what they said about combining it with danburite for lucid dreaming.
I'm not sure if it is known by another name sometimes or not. I can't even recall how I heard of this stone. Perhaps read about it here or elsewhere and when I looked up the properties and also saw pictures of it, I thought it would be a good one to add to my collection. Right now, I could use it to help me with some things--and this crystal just seems perfect for the job! I will see how well it works with me when I do get it.

As for selenite, I have some of these, including one that looks like a mountain (very common in this crystal, I know). That particular one is very special to me, because my deceased aunt came to me and told me to buy this particular crystal. I had been eyeing htem in my friends shop--and so the next time I was there, I bought one. I'd love to buy another one from her and may do so soon. She is very good to me and gives me a "friend" discount. :D

When I do finally receive my scolecite(s), I'll be sure to post it here on A.T. in a new thread and post pics of it too.

Laura Borealis

the red one isn't a stone--its a bean. A "magical" bean or "Lucky bean"--I forget now what the shaman teacher called it. I received it as a gift from her years ago--everyone in the class received one-as she had just returned from a trip to Peru--meeting with other shamans and having some sort of pow-wow, I guess. So very sweet of her, so I do consider it very precious as it was a very thoughtful thing for her to do.

Oh, I see that now! I have one of those beans, too. A friend accidentally brought it back from India in her pants cuff, and it rolled out onto my floor. I've kept it ever since. Don't let anyone (like a baby) put it in their mouth as they are toxic. But they are very pretty and have a lot of lore associated with them. Abrus precatorius is the scientific name.

celticnoodle

Oh, I see that now! I have one of those beans, too. A friend accidentally brought it back from India in her pants cuff, and it rolled out onto my floor. I've kept it ever since. Don't let anyone (like a baby) put it in their mouth as they are toxic. But they are very pretty and have a lot of lore associated with them. Abrus precatorius is the scientific name.

ah! Thank you for that name. I didn't know that. :) I'll be doing some research on it later now. :) I did know that they were toxic, as she mentioned that. And, my grandbabies are now old enough to know better then to put things like this in their mouth, thank goodness! :)

What a cool way to have received yours! A great story there. :thumbsup:

decan

true. perhaps this new crystal that I am buying is what I am meant to do and the moldavite helped to bring us together?
For me it's difficult to say. Maybe your maldavite is helping you in this way in order that you connect with another kind of energy.