Bouquet...can it ever be seen as negative ?

Sharla

I'm going through a lot of heartache to do with a guy at present, and have done GT for this coming week, but then though it would be more simpler to do a 3 x 3...especially as my head is just all over the place at present.

In the final position i got bouquet....but i'm still thinking this card could be negative.

Has anyone ever got this card as a negative aspect ?.....if so what did it mean.

Barleywine

Negative connotations can be hard to find, and I've never come across one in a reading. I did read that, with negative cards, it could signify allergies (anyone want a bouquet of ragweed? :)). Also, if far away from the significator and with negative cards, its benefits would be reduced to someting like "moral support."

scorpiogirl

I am not a super skilled reader but I have come across bouquet as beauty, kind of empress-like. But my first thoughts on the bouquet if I had to choose a negative quality is possibly as vanity or something like being in love with yourself. Could this resonate with you? Other than that bouquet seems like a lovely card. Just my two cents.

Sharla

Thanks for you thoughts guys, im so feeling negative about my situation at present that this is why ive asked the question.

In the 3x3 in the future column i had moon + ring + bouquet.

My heads really not in a good place at present, so didn't want to read this as something positive as to get my (stupid once again deluded) hopes up....hence the question.

MissNine

The bouquet can be another woman sometimes. Not always.
In a GT, I would see if it's the case by knighting - if it Knights to any negative/shady cards, there's likely someone else.

Another negative is superficiality and denial of what's up. With ring, it could be a cycle of something related to the bouquet or with the bouquet. Check what house the ring is in to find out the type of commitment being made.

Sharla

The bouquet can be another woman sometimes. Not always.
In a GT, I would see if it's the case by knighting - if it Knights to any negative/shady cards, there's likely someone else.

Another negative is superficiality and denial of what's up. With ring, it could be a cycle of something related to the bouquet or with the bouquet. Check what house the ring is in to find out the type of commitment being made.

I did a GT but because of how my head is , it was difficult to focus. So decide to do a smaller version being the 3 X 3....,so these cards are from a 3 X 3.

Bouquet in the 3 X 3 dies actually knight with me (lady) and (whip) so even regardless of the outcome column I'm thinking he just used me for sex....going on the knighting.

Sharla

I'm sure moon can mean superficial...,so this is probably a superficial (moon) arrangement (ring) based in sex (bouquet) 😔

zhadee

hi Sharla,

it is indeed difficult to see something negative in the Bouquet :) you may think they are too little of a reward, because the Moon can be about great expectations and deep feelings.

Care to post the entire reading? Maybe we can find the answer to this in the houses?

Barleywine

I'm sure moon can mean superficial...,so this is probably a superficial (moon) arrangement (ring) based in sex (bouquet) 😔

One thing about the Moon: my daughter just dumped her long-term boyfriend because he wouldn't step up and do the right thing by marrying her. They both knighted to the Moon, so it was a question of honor between them. I see the Lenormand Moon strictly in its sense of reputation, fame and honor, not anything to do with its astrological or tarot connections. It seems like "honor" may be an issue for you here as well.

CosmicBeing

Bouquet can be a negative. It's negative in the sense of what is surrounding it. So if say all that is around it are negative cards or negative cards proceed it and bouquet ends it. There can be heartache/disappointment/other negative events but you will end with happiness just may not get what you envisioned.

It really all about context.

If you did it in a relationship reading... Bouquet in the reading does not promise happiness/joy with the lover/one desired. It just means when everything is said and done you will not feel as down by it.

That's the only time I seen it to be a 'negative' (loosely used term).