crytal suggestions please

earthshine

Dear friends,

During the New Moon I did a reading for myself as to what to expect for this current moon cycle.

Key insights are: Reinvent yourself to a better version of you (Judgement); let go of old, stale and unworkable emotions and thoughts (8cups, 6swords); Focus on family and simple joys (10cups, 6cups); Find joy from within and share it (Rx4Wands), Be more thrifty (RxQueenCoins); and be prepared to make a major decision at the beginning of September, watch out for backstabbers (10swords).

Do you have any crystal suggestion that would help me in light of the reading above? Thanks.

Tigerangel

Where to start there are some many crystals you could choose from, you will probably be best to try out different ones and see how each works on a personal level for you.

You can look up lots of crystal properties online and also in the crystal study section on AT to see what crystal properties are a match for what you want.

Off the top of my head though you could try using Diopside or Sphene for reinventing yourself, Epidote for decision making, Rose Quartz for family and joy, and Aventurine or carnelian for releasing emotions, I personally love carnelian for that, but some people can find it a bit overpowering.

Bonny

Hi there,

Perhaps Moonstone for nurturing you through this process?
Amethyst for healing properties overall...

B:)

celticnoodle

Dear friends,

During the New Moon I did a reading for myself as to what to expect for this current moon cycle.

Key insights are: Reinvent yourself to a better version of you (Judgement);
Citrine. see at the bottom--for the website where it discusses citrines properties. It is a great stone for this as well as the last one.

let go of old, stale and unworkable emotions and thoughts (8cups, 6swords);
sheesh, I think citrine could work here as well.

Focus on family and simple joys (10cups, 6cups);
and here.

Find joy from within and share it (Rx4Wands),
again.

Be more thrifty (RxQueenCoins); and be prepared to make a major decision at the beginning of September, watch out for backstabbers (10swords).
yep. again.

citrine. if you see here: http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/citrine you will find this mentioned:

Citrine Emotional Healing Energy
Citrine opens the higher mind to accept joy in one's life, releasing anger and negative feelings, deep-seated fears and destructive tendencies. An excellent crystal for overcoming depression, Citrine reduces the sensitivity to criticism and inspires creativity and self-expression. It raises self-esteem, and by letting go of the past, allows one to move forward optimistically, enjoying new experiences and explorations. [Hall, 118][Gienger, 28]

Natural Citrine is a powerful purifier of one's will center, helping to identify and heal issues of power abuse and feelings of helplessness. It enables one to understand what is necessary to resolve those situations, and provides the courage and fortitude needed to make difficult decisions and take action. [Ahsian, 120][Gienger, 28]

makes it a bit easier. Buy ONE good piece of citrine and use it for all of these. :) There will probably be more--and I was pretty sure this would work for the first and last ones, but then as I read through it and checked back with what you needed--CITRINE!!! :D

Padma

Before reading the replies, I also though citrine. I think unheated might be better than heat-treated. Unheated looks almost like smoky topaz, only yellow-ish. Heated looks extremely yellow.

Good call, CN .

:)

PS topazes of any color, rubies, sapphires of any colour, and moldavite would also all work too.

And I would use smoky topaz as a nice grounding anchor for it all. :)

earthshine

Thanks for your suggestions. With my as of the moment limited budget, I'll get what I can from your suggestions. This post doubles as a wish to the Universe to send the $$$ for buying these crystals.

Padma

Citrine is fairly common, and not too expensive. You should be able to buy a small point of it to carry around in your pocket.

celticnoodle

agreed. citrine is very inexpensive. so if you are lucky enough to be near a shop, go see what you like there. if you need to purchase online--perhaps just purchase a few--I'd recommend at least 2 crystals, one you can hold in each hand, while you meditate on these various things you had in your reading and ask for them. If you can only afford one--that is fine too. as you can afford more--add to your colleciton.