Finding A Past Love Spread

epvitale

I gave a client his PPF spread last week. In the PPF I told him there was a woman he previously had a relationship with who was in the medical profession (card in past position) and that there was a good chance their paths would cross again. (card in future position).

He told me there was a woman he was very good friends with (quite fond of was his words) and that she was a nedical student when he knew her. He somewhat poopooed the idea that there paths would cross at the time, but yesterday he came to me and asked if there was a way the cars could locate her.

I told him I knew I Past Loves Spread which would let him know how she was doing in her life and I could probably find a "location" spread. I advised him I never tried to find another person geographically but would give it a try.

I could hace sworn I got the Past Loves Spread from AT but a search of the Spreads Index turned up nothing. I attempted to seach by the query "Past Loves" but received an error message from the site.

Does anyone know of the spread I am referring to? I believe it was an 8 or nine card spread, maybe. Also, does anybody know of a "find the person" spread.

Much thanks in advance -

Gary

Wisdom Moon

Epvitale,

Don't know if this is the one you are searching for, but this is one I have on file. Sorry but I do not have the creator of the spread.

Past Lovers Spread

1) Where are they now?
2) Are they happy with their life?
3) Do they still think of me?
4) If so what do they think?
5) What is their fondest memory of me?
6) Do they want me to still think of them?
7) Will we ever meet again in this lifetime?

Wisdom Moon

Glass Owl

Thirteen's World Spread

Use the World Card as your guide. Put a card at the center to stand for your missing person (a court card you feel is them in a nutshell). Then lay out the cards as follows:

4*********1
*****0****
3*********2

#1 is Scorpio--where are they at emotionally, psychologically? Angry? Sad? Numb?

#2 is Leo--who is with them? Among friends? Enemies? Strangers? Family?

#3 is Taurus--what is their physical location? Where on the planet are they standing? Or are they on the move?

#4 is Aquarius--where are the planning to go? Do?

And then add a 5th card to cross the one at the center. Let that one be "Advise?" (i.e, should you keep searching? Call? Worry? Relax?)

By the way, you can find Thirteen's spread in the following thread -- http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=2115

epvitale

Thank you all for your spreads and advice.