General spread

kayless

Okay, this is a spread I have "created" myself, that I use for my readings and whenever I want to do readings for someone else. You can use it for any problem or situation that you have.

1. The issue, the present.
2. What's against the situation, what or who hinders the problem from getting resolved, what/who is blocking the situation.
3. The entire vibe, atmosphere of the situation.
4. The feelings of the person concerned.
5. The answer.

Then, card 1 + card 2 + card 3 + card 4 = card 6.
Card 5 AND 6 is the answer.
Card 5 is the answer that you took directly from your cards.
Card 6 is the answer that you calculated. So they complete each other for your answer.

Then, if you want to have more details about the answer, you have to do some maths again.
Card 5 + card 6 = Card A
Card 5 + Card 6 + Card A = Card B
Card 5 + Card 6 + Card A + Card B = Card C

Cards A, B and C are cards that are less important than the initial reading. It just gives you a little bit more details and insight on it. Think of them as minor arcanas, sort of.

Give yourself freedom when you do this reading. I believe that sticking yourself too much to spreads and learned interpretations will hinder you from developing your intuition. So, if you feel something that cannot necessarily be included in the spread, just say it anyways. It doesn't matter. Anything that comes in your mind and that you feel is important, say it even if it doesn't respect the spread 100%. You can also give one than one meaning or message to a card in the same spread. Give yourself freedom! That's the only way that I've been able to progress (I am a fortune teller.)

I'll show you guys a reading as an example tomorrow, for now I gotta go. I don't know if I have explained this well.