The Stellar Tarot (I am the Creator/Author)

StellarTarot

Have you ever wanted a horoscope,? Been unable to get one due to incomplete data? This is my new system, and gives you the ability to do as close to a horoscope you can get in Tarot. This is a marriage of tarot and astrology and when dealt looks just like an horoscope. I offer three books. The .99 book walks you quickly through the system to see if it's right for you. ("A Walk Though the Stellar Tarot") .[the first link at end of thread] | The second is the complete system also including examples at the end of the book [the second link]. ("The Stellar Tarot "Complete"). For these two, I will post specials when you can get electronic versions for free. ||| The last is best to buy in hard copy as it is meant to be used cutting out the images for your cards. You would need to laminate them and this is the process that works best with the system. [last link] ("The Stellar Tarot, Card creation workbook") When you have your books all you need is a zodiac wheel. This can be made on poster-board, fabric, or however you can.

I hope you enjoy this system

http://www.amazon.com/Walk-Through-...=1396573706&sr=8-2&keywords=The+Stellar+Tarot

http://www.amazon.com/Stellar-Tarot...=1396573706&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Stellar+Tarot

http://www.amazon.com/The-Stellar-T...=1396573706&sr=8-3&keywords=The+Stellar+Tarot

Thank you for considering this exciting new kind of TAROT

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, StellarTarot! I've read through the free eBook that Amazon offered a couple of times now and still have no idea what the system is doing or why. Can you explain a little bit about the system and how it associates with tarot?

Thanks,
Rodney

StellarTarot

ty for asking.

The system is a used close to a horoscope, in that wherever the earth falls, this is your Rising sign. When the cards are dealt, you always start from the "Fortuna" placement. You will have to use the different sections and combine the concepts of the cards in that sign. You will need to combine all the different components in the sign. (Sign, House (using the table of houses as well as the rising sign overlay corresponding to where "Fortuna" was dealt), planet, and two components of the element [ element and octave {roman numeral}] ) It is used very much like a horoscope or natal chart, but done with tarot cards. Your actual sun sign is not used in my system. Fortuna is where the reading begins, and is your first house. It sets the pace of the reading, representing where you are right now. The system requires you move back in forth through the book to get all the information you need .. you will need the data from the different sections to explain what the placement is representative of.

rwcarter

Well, that actually helps. You show a reading, but there was no explanation of how those symbols got placed in that particular order. So cards were shuffled and dealt/selected. Wherever the Fortuna card falls is where the reading begins. Let me go back and read through the eBook again with that info and see if any lightbulbs start going off.

Rodney

StellarTarot

I am sorry that was unclear. I urge you to watch for offers when the complete guide book is free. If you have a Kindle Prime account you may borrow it anytime you like. Otherwise please check back to see when I offer everyone the chance to get the book free on Kindle. I will run the special as often as possible.( I am able to do this every 90 day cycle, and the next 90 days will start after May 2nd sometime. Yes, I did recheck the 99 cent book and I do believe I could include more for you to get a better idea into the mechanism involved with my system. I give you my word, this system has been tested extensively and it works. The Final book will not be offered as a free choice, as It is meant to be purchased to create your decks. Feel free to ask questions, and I endeavor to help you all get the best from this exciting new kind of tarot. I may publish a book where the glyphs are explained but until then I wouldn't focus on the actual symbols. // I will post the times for getting the free copies well ahead of the dates for the offer.

Thanks again
db