New Tarot Printer Company

reall

I like The a Game Crafter for everything except cards unfortunately. Great company!

why? what's wrong with their cards?x,x

Perhaps they've changed it. In the past books were also printed in the UK but cards were always shipped from the US with high postal charges and import fees.
I don't find 20 dollars shipping for a card deck (more than 60 cards) cheap.
Gamecrafter is expensive as well.

agree 100%!^^ but it's still better than TGC(for Oracle and Lenormand etc), hopefully they have extra hub outside US?:)) and will raise that bar to 80cards soon!XD :))

midsummermagic1111

Their cards feel cheap next to Printer Studio. The new linen is ok, but not even close. I wish they would match the same quality. I love the quality of the games. Super awesome fun stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gregory

Their cards feel cheap next to Printer Studio. The new linen is ok, but not even close. I wish they would match the same quality. I love the quality of the games. Super awesome fun stuff!
I rather agree. Which combined with the postage (and customs) issues means I just don't order from there unless it is outrageously special.

reall

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ok!:) thank for info!^^ that make sense as they use different card stock!^^ and by that I mean PS is just a *bit better and DTC *premium should be best?^^ only things bothering me is their CMYK n pdf requirements for prints?x,x facepalm anyone did that?x,x :))

btw do anyone know how UV work with all mentioned above?x,x ;)

p.s I'll had to add DTC order to my ny to do list!^^ lolz ;))