Well, YEAH....like this TAROT MUG

Barleywine

I don't understand this mug. If you want me to listen to you talk about Tarot, then...what? I feel like something is missing.

I think there is an implied comma between "you" and "talk."

Beancrew49

I think there is an implied comma between "you" and "talk."

Ohhhh. "Implied comma" ha ha. Ah the importance of grammar and punctuation. One would think you'd want to get it correct before you mass produce consumer items.

Metafizzypop

If you want me to listen to you talk about tarot, you better serve me tea and crumpets out on the terrace.

DownUnderNZer

If you want me to listen to you talk about anything, $120 an hour plus you had better be good looking and not a total bore!

DND :)

EmpyreanKnight

That sounds like a date, DND. :laugh:

Barleywine

How about "If you want to talk 'at' me and not 'to' me" (an increasingly common occurrence) "just go read your tarot cards and leave me alone."

Apollonia

https://www.amazon.com/Want-Listen-...d=1498528773&sr=8-19&keywords=large+tarot+mug

If you can't open this Amazon link, the mug says....If you want me to listen to you
Talk about tarot.

They have a cool selection for readers or anyone who even likes tarot.
Cool indeed! I've been looking for a new mug since my Day of the Dead one sadly had an unfortunate run-in with our microwave.

I'm also loving Ruth Bader Ginsburg as Justice and the one with the cat reading the cards!

Okay, I was going to do something productive this morning but now it looks like I'll be browsing Tarot mugs.