ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TAROT - Studying Clive Barrett's version

SweetIsTheTruth

Moongold said:
Hahahaha - SweetIsTheTruth! You might like to volunteer for XIV Temperance :).

Dang, do people in Australia ever sleep? Ok, assuming that I did, which I haven't, who's gonna take the Pope and the Hermit????

Rosanne

I would love to take on the Hermit, if no one has claimed the card of my Heart.!! ~Rosanne.
Oh I am so happy for MeeWah to have some minors-but I would love the 8 cups?

SweetIsTheTruth

Rosanne said:
I would love to take on the Hermit, if no one has claimed the card of my Heart.!! ~Rosanne.
Oh I am so happy for MeeWah to have some minors-but I would love the 8 cups?
Actually, I had earlier claimed the 8 of cups, but please take it if you want it. There's enough minors to go around. I think the plan is to work through the majors first. I jumped the gun earlier when I mentioned the minors due to the excitement of this study group - sorry!

Rosanne

Don't be sorry SweetIs The Truth(Love the name BTW), the Minors cause me consterntion, and anyones imput is very much valued. I looked back and saw your name- silly me for not reading back. I willwait till we have gone through the Majors~Rosanne

SweetIsTheTruth

Rosanne said:
the Minors cause me consterntion
Some of them cause me consternation as well. Some seem like Rider-Waite variants, while in others I see Thoth symbolism. (or slightly altered RW or Thoth meanings) Others seem to be based on nothing I have yet seen, although it could just be that the similarities elude me.

Moongold

Rosanne ~

I think it would be fine for you to take the Hermit, since you've got just one Major, the Empress.

You don't mind, do you, SweetIsTheTruth? There are many more to do. :)

Moongold

Here is the uptodate list :)

0 Fool - Moongold
I Magician - Maggie Bell
II High Priestess -Helvetica
III Empress - Rosanne
IV Emperor - Contrascarpe
V Hierophant: Moongold
VI Lovers: MeeWah
VII Chariot - Mimers
VIII Strength - Jewel-ry
IX Hermit: Rosanne
* X Wheel of Fortune
XI Justice: Sekhem-Ma'at
XII Hanged Man: SweetIsTheTruth
XIII Death: Emily
XIV Temperance: Mimers
XV Devil: SweetIsTheTRuth
XVI Tower: SweetIsTheTruth
XVII Star: Jewel_ry
* XVIII Moon: Moongold
XIX Sun: Moongold
XX Judgement: Aaquwaa
* XXI World

* = Waiting for someone :)

SweetIsTheTruth

Moongold said:
Rosanne ~

I think it would be fine for you to take the Hermit, since you've got just one Major, the Empress.

You don't mind, do you, SweetIsTheTruth? There are many more to do. :)
Do I mind? I was just worried about all of the gaps getting filled in. I love it!

Emily

I'd love to get to know this deck better - Can I take the Death card?

Moongold

Welcome Emily :). Have a look at the beginning of the thread for the guidelines about posting and so on.

MG