Sabian Symbols Study Group: Gemini 10 - #70

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: GEMINI
Degree: 10
Number: 70

Symbol: AN AIRPLANE DIVES TOWARDS THE EARTH AS THOUGH FALLING.

tink27

Ohh the energy here is high! Just the thought of being in this plane, my heart is pounding with fear. My face just a moment ago flushed now drained to a ghostly white and I’m really dizzy and I never get dizzy! What is the cause of this tension, this desperation that has made this plane tumble and its occupant to be on the edge between life and death? To possibly meet his/her fate with an untimely death! Can it be that fear itself puts life into our bodies? Going for depth, rather than breadth?

The energy here is strong, restless, well designed and purposeful - it is guided by Will not by wind. But this energy needs to be visualized focused on and mentally controlled. It needs to be grasped lightly. If this is so, the plane with dive with a roar into a cloud of white liquid light! The wings a blur, this plane actually looks like a sharpened piece of flint (aluminum?), hurling towards its destination.

I can't help feeling that we are dealing with subtler energies here where the Mind has a greater influence over these forces than the body. But if we try to grab it, control it without a thought, we can be taken over by ITS power and this airplane and its pilot could become its victim!

Hmm I’m still in the thinking stage of this symbol, if more comes to mind, I’ll be back.

tink

tink27

The Number 10

When one, the first number which represents 'All Is One' has a zero, meaning infinity placed by it, we get not only the number 10 but in numerology the meaning that 'there is only one God without end who knows no bounds'.

10 can be the number of completion, the number of over doing it and/or death. Ten marks the end of a cycle and also the beginning of another.

Yeah, you guessed it, I'm still thinking!

tink

MCsea

Dr Jones has the key word CRISIS
and isnt that a very human word...

Element Aluminium
Discussion
Aluminium is a silvery and ductile metal group remarkable for its resistance to corrosion (due to the phenomenon of passivation) and its light weight. Aluminium is used in many industries to make millions of different products and is very important to the world economy. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and very important in other areas of transportation and building in which light weight, durability, and strength are needed. highest reflectance of any metal highest reflectance of any metal
Spiritually it reflects Modern life – it is a modern metal – fast paced. Recycling the focus, do we learn from out life crisis’s or do we go around and around with them facing us again and again (bad relationships addictive behaviour unresolved health/low energy issues)

Free falling, looking for a soft landing...

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 69.jpg
    69.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 254