Sabian Symbols Study Group: Gemini 12 - #72

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: GEMINI
Degree: 12
Number: 72

Symbol: A BLACK SLAVE-GIRL DEMANDS HER RIGHTS OF HER MISTRESS.

Simone

And good on her :D

To me, this tells me here is someone who has become aware of his/her true status, has lifted up his/her self-confidence and is ready to stand up for his/her rights.

Previously this person felt like a doormat, low self-confidence, feeling worthless and this letting others ordering him/her around and walk all over him/her.

Something, an insight, must have happened so this girl could stand straight, rise up and find out she is a worthy member of society with just as many right as everyone else!

Now, the mistress was also living in an illusion - the other side of the coin: feeling like she could possess a human being, feeling superior and feeling she has the rights to treat someone as inferior, like a doormat.

Her part in this symbol is also becoming aware: becoming dis-illusioned (which usually is a good thing - although it usually also hurts - because it opens the eyes and takes away self-deception ;) ).

So if interpreting this symbol we'd have to define which is the part played - the one feeling too worthless or the one feeling too grand?

In any case, both have something in common: becoming aware of their real status...

MCsea

Oh yes I am woman hear me ROAR!
OK I do think we can substitue a man here too of course...

I get this symbol with people just before a divorse... not always - but usually.. Gemini - communication - power and what is it - righteous anger...

Dr Jones - Key Word Growth

Jane Rider-Patrick (solarfire too) Tracheal mucosa

Element Cubic zirconia
Discussion Cubic zirconia (or CZ) is zirconium oxide (ZrO2), a mineral that is extremely rare in nature but is widely synthesized for use as a diamond simulant. CZ is hard, optically flawless and usually colorless. Because of its low cost, durability, and close visual likeness to diamond, synthetic cubic zirconia has remained the most gemologically and economically important diamond simulant since 1976. I think people bag out CZ like a slave girl to the precious OH SO 'upper crust' diamond, but they BOTH hold equal beauty... Under shortwave UV cubic zirconia typically luminesces a yellow, greenish yellow.

CZ is a powerful crystal - that naturally can alter radiation, contain it in affect, if it can do that with radiation, imagine what other energies it can 'hold' - it holds its own.. really and should be taken much more seriously... much like the girl in this symbol...

MARINA

tink27

Gemini represents duality and it is this duality that often leads to the abandonment of one path in preference for the other, even though both paths may have value and be worth exploring. However the story of Castor and Pollux suggests that existing without half of our being dark/light, (divinity versus mortality) brings experiences of pain and despair.

The Gemini nature lurks at the edge between that which we can perceive and that which is too faint to detect. It is about being at the point of potentital between two states. The threshold between things, people, ideas and experiences, this is the place where these the sign of duality can find its center of consciousness.

The black-slave girl has discovered her most sensitive, intimate and vulnerable parts of herself and this is what holds the secret of change. Embracing all who we are, the dark and the light, we earn the freedom to choose what we do in this world.

A human is a singular creature. Each of us has a set of gifts which makes us unique among the animals, so that unlike them, we are not a figure of the landscape, we are the shaper of the landscape. In body and in mind, we are the explorers of nature. We are constantly making plans, inventions, new discoveriesand finding ways to express and use our talents.

Animals scamper, fly, burrow and swim all around us, but humans are the only ones who are not locked into their environment - it is our imagination, our reason, our emotions and our determination that makes it possible for us not to accept the environment but to change it!

tink

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 281