Sabian Symbols Study Group: Gemini 19 - #79

MCsea

WOW!!!

Thank you for all this information...

its great - amazing,

in my - very limited understanding can I offer this is a little like astrology - even thought there is no direct earth in the - Aleph-Mem-Shin as in astrology we dont (normally) place EARTH in a chart as its where we ARE.. perspecitve may be the word, not sure..

ALSO its a bit like nuclear physics and astro-sciences, eg. Radiation - comes FROM ???? (the big band, star formation, internally in the earth - many places but not dependant) radiation equates to air and fire, 'earth' I suppose is a relative term - fundamental for our being here on earth.. but universally not so?

Oh well I tried to get that out - hope it made some sense..

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 132

tink27

purple_scorp said:
I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Ohh this picture took my breath away!! It's like nothing I've never seen....after decades of uncertainty, something beyond the imagining is revealed.

Looking at this picture I felt a shift, an inner shift within me. It tells me I still have lots of work to do as far as in awareness and participating in the process. It tells me this inner shift will become easier as I learn to draw upon the many resources that exist not only around me but beneath my feet.

tink

purple_scorp

Okay, well - this card is one that I "fireworked" (Fireworks being the name of the graphics software I use to do photo manipulation). I had to superimpose the row of archaic books from another picture.

I found another "modern" version of a library that consisted of many, many rows of structured shelving (think lego). I was so tempted to use it because it directly opposed the teachings of this symbol. Not that I'm choosing to play devil's advocate. It's just that I feel as human beings, we sometimes underplay the importance of lessons that we can learn from young people with fresh ideas. Sure, they may underpin knowledge that is centuries old. I guess what I was trying to convey is that old and wise teachings can come from a variety of sources. Those young people in your life (and I'm thinking of my 8yo son when I write this) may have very old souls and can teach us amazing things. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should be open to knowledge, information, and learning from all sources.....not just the archaic ones.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

purple_scorp said:
Okay, well - this card is one that I "fireworked" (Fireworks being the name of the graphics software I use to do photo manipulation). I had to superimpose the row of archaic books from another picture.

I found another "modern" version of a library that consisted of many, many rows of structured shelving (think lego). I was so tempted to use it because it directly opposed the teachings of this symbol. Not that I'm choosing to play devil's advocate. It's just that I feel as human beings, we sometimes underplay the importance of lessons that we can learn from young people with fresh ideas. Sure, they may underpin knowledge that is centuries old. I guess what I was trying to convey is that old and wise teachings can come from a variety of sources. Those young people in your life (and I'm thinking of my 8yo son when I write this) may have very old souls and can teach us amazing things. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should be open to knowledge, information, and learning from all sources.....not just the archaic ones.

with love
purple_scorp

Well said, purple_scorp and a lesson from us all. Our children may well be old souls but with these old souls comes a new heightened awareness.

tink :love: