21 ways - Study Group - Discussion thread

coyoteblack

buying a new house as put a crimp in my work here I will finish so if yall jump ahead I can assure you I will finish.

MareSaturni

I don't have this book yes...i'm planning to order it as soon as i have more money to pay for the shipping! I've followed thisd study group, and it's really beautiful...i hope i can participate of it some day! This book must be really great!

Dave, you and the others are doing an amazing thing! I wish you all good luck!

~Marina

dadsnook2000

Thank you.

Thank you, miss_yuko, for your kind remarks. The group has really made a strong effort to improve their tarot understanding. The cross-support that has been shared among the group is quite effective. And, of course, Mary Greer lets us know how we are doing on occasion. She doesn't wish to intrude, but I do hear from her periodically and pass on supportive messages to the rest. When I read over the early posts and compare them to the later posts, it is easy to see the great progress being made. I hope you do join with us. The Study Group seems endless, it has been going on for over a year now. Dave

nicki

Starling said:
I am considering picking another card and doing it again. I'm really not "ready" to go on to the Adept stage because there are so many cards I haven't relearned yet.

Totally know what you mean, I have considered trying the apprentice level but not sure whether I'm ready for it yet, I've been reading the posts though so might give it a try??

nicki

mosaica

Request

Dave, would it be possible to update your first post in this thread to include a list of links to all the steps and make them easier to find? Or are they listed somewhere else?

Thanks.
Mosaica

Sulis

Moderator note

They are indeed already listed somewhere ;).

It helps to read the Tarot Study Groups guidelines (found at the top of the forum): http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=32949 :)

All the threads in this study group are listed in the Tarot Study Groups Index thread which can be found as a 'sticky' thread at the top of this forum:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Once you've opened that link go to the very bottom and you will find the index thread for this study group with every thread listed as a clickable link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=74465

dadsnook2000

Thanks, Sullis

Thanks, Sullis for creating and pointing out the indexing to our study group's threads. I have edited the 2nd post of the discussion thread so that the link to the various steps is there for ease of access. Dave

dadsnook2000

For mosaica

We now have the "Index" links posted in the 2nd post of this thread. Everyone can go there and find any of our 21 steps of the Apprentice level and all the steps we've started so far in the Adept level. Dave

mosaica

Thank you for doing that! For some reason, it never occurred to me to go to the Study Groups forum for an index to the threads because I don't generally spend a lot of time in that forum. I learned about the "21 Ways" study group through this one thread, so this is where I've been looking for my information.

Mojo Twin 2

New Student Checking In

I'm a new member and am currently on Step 4 of the book. I'll put my reply to Steps 2 and 3 in their respective threads. I just wanted to let all you shiny people that I am on board and will be using this study group to further my understanding of the Tarot.

I'm currently using the Radiant Rider Waite, but I'm getting a World Spirit deck.

The card I chose as my "thru the book" card is VI - The Lovers.

Thanks and looking forward to networking.

alec...