Listening to Handel's Messiah

annabel398

And thought, wow, that might be interesting as a spread:

1 WONDERFUL - what is wonderful in your life
2 COUNSELLOR - who or what has good advice for you (or this card could be the advice)
3 THE MIGHTY GOD - higher guidance (this phrase always reminds me of the line in the reggae song "Get up, stand up (for your rights)" that goes "We know when we understand/The mighty God is a living man")
4 THE EVERLASTING FATHER - who you can rely on
5 PRINCE OF PEACE - what will bring you peace

Haven't tried it (lights are off, just typing on the iPad), I just wanted to get it down somewhere before I forget it, but I will lay it down tomorrow and let you know what comes up.

Zelmira

It looks very good! It is going to my journal for now and I will give it a try soon. Thanks for sharing. Blessings,

Zelmira

Michellehihi

And thought, wow, that might be interesting as a spread:

1 WONDERFUL - what is wonderful in your life
2 COUNSELLOR - who or what has good advice for you (or this card could be the advice)
3 THE MIGHTY GOD - higher guidance (this phrase always reminds me of the line in the reggae song "Get up, stand up (for your rights)" that goes "We know when we understand/The mighty God is a living man")
4 THE EVERLASTING FATHER - who you can rely on
5 PRINCE OF PEACE - what will bring you peace

Haven't tried it (lights are off, just typing on the iPad), I just wanted to get it down somewhere before I forget it, but I will lay it down tomorrow and let you know what comes up.
I love this spread! I have the whole Messiah, so I will listen to it while doing the spread. Please tell me what deck do you suggest to use? A TdM, or more modern? I am so excited with this spread and looking forward for,your answer ( I know you posted this 4 years ago but I just saw it!)

sashie

I grabbed my spread notebook to record this, and instinctually grabbed The Dante Tarot, as well. I think the two will suitbeafh other. If/when I end up doing this spread, I will post to "Your Readings," hope anyone else who tries will do the same. This is just so neat and positive. Thanks for posting, and for bumping this so I could see it today!

Luna's Crone

this sounds like a great spread. copying it for when i finally can start reading the darn things. LOL