A Quick Question on the Chariot

MissCW

Hi everyone,

When you get the Chariot as a future trend (and when you have asked about a particular situation that isn't moving) does this mean there definitely WILL be movement or someone is trying to decide HOW to make the situation move?

It was only a 3 PPF card draw, with the Chariot in the future position.

Thank you!

Grizabella

I think I'd see it more as meaning that the person needed to take action to make things happen, but controlled action. Action that's well thought out, focused and prepared for.

Tara2007

MissCW said:
Hi everyone,

When you get the Chariot as a future trend (and when you have asked about a particular situation that isn't moving) does this mean there definitely WILL be movement or someone is trying to decide HOW to make the situation move?

It was only a 3 PPF card draw, with the Chariot in the future position.

Thank you!

Greetings

Well, you know nothing is definite, but there is an excellent chance of a lot of activity in the future in your reading. I am wondering what was the past and present. It could depend a little on what they said as well.

The Chariot is surely an action card, and can mean a big surge of energy or it can actually point to the purchase of a new car or using some type of vehicle to get where you're going....it all depends on the details of your situation

As for the deciding factor...I do think that there is an element of choice indicated with the Chariot....the classic image of the prince/warrior riding in a chariot drawn by 2 horses with the horseheads facing opposite directions, can mean that there will be a fork in the road, and someone is going to have to figure out which way to go.

But, when The Chariot is present, you can almost bet that the decision will be made, and you'll be seeing a huge surge of activity in the time to come.

Good luck

Imagemaker

I agree it would be helpful to know the other 2 cards, but the Chariot could just mean "moving on, making progress down the road." I'd take it as a good sign.

ana luisa

Do you do reversals? If so, the Chariot Rx would indicate need for action,for movement. If not, what was the question you asked or what was on your mind when you took out these three cards? Was it focused on the querent´s atitude "what should X do..." or on a more "fate" sort of future "what can X expect to show up in the future"? Since I don´t do reversals, working on these questions helps clear up many doubts.

ClareS

I also see it as opposing forces being brought together.