The DruidCraft Tarot App

MoonlitBelladonna

I love love love my DruidCraft Tarot Deck and recently found that there is an app for iphone and ipad etc. I bought it for about $4 and I just want to say it's pretty awesome. It's actually really nice and you can pretty much customize it to your liking. The app is great for on the go and also just to practice using that deck more. It has short meanings, the DruidCraft book meanings, and you can add your own meanings. :) Just wanted to post about it in case someone would be interested. I honestly think it was worth the money.

Stormdancer

I love love love my DruidCraft Tarot Deck and recently found that there is an app for iphone and ipad etc. I bought it for about $4 and I just want to say it's pretty awesome. It's actually really nice and you can pretty much customize it to your liking. The app is great for on the go and also just to practice using that deck more. It has short meanings, the DruidCraft book meanings, and you can add your own meanings. :) Just wanted to post about it in case someone would be interested. I honestly think it was worth the money.

Those guys make great apps! Many thanks for the heads up!

celticnoodle

oooh! thank you! I love my druid craft deck! I'll have to look for the app too and buy it. :thumbsup:

MoonlitBelladonna

You're welcome Everyone :) I was just so excited about it I had to tell someone lol

flying black kat

App

I got the app. I am very happy with it. I am still playing with the app. I also got the Druid Animal and Plant app. I wish they were separate.

Blithildis

I also got the Druid Animal and Plant app. I wish they were separate.
You actually can separate the decks in the "options" menue, choosing to use only animals or plants or both. There's two decks in one app :)

spiritsofthewolf

This is so awesome, I will have to buy it when I have something extra to spend! Thank you for sharing! <3

Disa

I got it at Christmas with an ITunes gift card along with 4 other Tarot Aps. I love having them with me to read the "card of the day"whenever I think about it. Keeps me grounded when I feel flustered:)

I love those aps!

Tommy2700

DruidCraft Tarot App

Thanks MoonlitBelladona for sharing this info. I will really have to play with that app. This deck is very fascinating.

GryffinSong

I have it too, and love it. Fools Dog's decent prices allow me to play with decks I wouldn't have bought otherwise, and I quite enjoy his one.