New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

eltarot78

for a possible European group

Hi all

First and foremost, you need a person who is willing to receive the decks of the group and then sent out, this person must be able to handle Western Union (Paypal does not work well in South America)

the cost of shipping from Argentina to Europe for one deck is u$s 52,85
for 2 or 3 decks is u$s 57,20
for 4 to 6 decks is u$s 68,50
for 8 decks is u$s 82

and take into account shipping costs from the recipient to the final destination (these costs do not possess)

If someone is willing to coordinate a group, you are welcome

Bluefeet

Hi all

First and foremost, you need a person who is willing to receive the decks of the group and then sent out, this person must be able to handle Western Union (Paypal does not work well in South America)

the cost of shipping from Argentina to Europe for one deck is u$s 52,85
for 2 or 3 decks is u$s 57,20
for 4 to 6 decks is u$s 68,50
for 8 decks is u$s 82

and take into account shipping costs from the recipient to the final destination (these costs do not possess)

If someone is willing to coordinate a group, you are welcome

Thanks for the information! So shipping to Europe is considerably higher then?

Just an FYI, this is how we divide shipping and WU fee to each person:
($68+$34)/8 decks=$12.75 per deck
One deck from the US to Europe:
$39+$12.75+$15=$66.75

In Europe:
($82+$34)/8 decks=$14.5 per deck
One deck from Europe to Europe (suppose $10 shipping):
$39+$14.5+$10=$63.5

Everyone in Europe can also join the international group since the difference is actually very small. :)

Bluefeet

Group two is now closed! Thank you! I'm PMing everyone with my PayPal information. :)

~~Group Two~~ CLOSED

-tedglart, Dodal TdM x1 Payment received, thank you!
-trzes, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal TdM x1 Payment received, thank you!
-Yann, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal TdM x1 Payment received, thank you!
-aurarcana, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1 Payment received, thank you!
-jema, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1 Payment received, thank you!
-Caitriona, Dodal TdM x1 Payment received, thank you!

Bluefeet

Updates - First group order package is now on it's way, also money transfer for group two has been completed.

So far, so good! ;)

eltarot78

Updates - First group order package is now on it's way, also money transfer for group two has been completed.

So far, so good! ;)

Updates - 2nd group order package is now on it's way :)

Bluefeet

Yay, Pablo you're wonderful! :heart:

~~Group Three~~ 3 slots open

-Tarotwolf, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal x1

-tedglart, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal x1 Payment received, thank you!

**Dodals are all gone at this point, 3 TdM available for grabs!

eltarot78

thank you very much for all the help provided
thanks to you all this is possible

Bluefeet

I have received the first group order this morning, and all decks are in perfect condition. Thank you Pablo! I also sent everyone in group one a PM. :)

To everyone who owns and loves the first two editions: this third edition is a must-have! Revised colors, new card back, different card stock with satin smooth finish, adjusted background with artificial aging to make a the cards look old......this deck has been completely reworked. Everything about this new edition is simply wonderful!

eltarot78

Now that was fast :)

Thanks for your words and for your help, I am very sincerely that you liked and you can see the evolution that has this edition of the 2 above

eltarot78

Just a few tips before using your deck / if you use it for readings

The envelope containing the deck has a flap that is not closed, try to get all the full deck, trace with a pencil on top of the cards (being the full deck) in a very soft, it does not check, just dirty edge, as well as the reversible backcard is identified thus leaves which is the upper side of cards.

Play, touch, watch, tamper, and shuffle them for 78 hours before use, the idea is that his energy compenetren with deck and vice versa, as a tea bag in water until they become one.

If you wish, I invite you to carefully cut round the corners with scissors

(Believe it or not you have the most contact with the deck, but it'll be magnetizing)