Need some help finding my phone.

Sharla

Ive just done a horary chart, as ive lost my phone in the house. Ive searched every room numerous times and nothing, plus its on silent, so can't even get anyone to ring it for me etc.

Can't post the chart as can't figure out how to do it.

Any pointers as to what to look at in the chart, for a missing iphone ?

Sharla

Just found out that moveable possessions are signified by the 2nd house cusp ruler, mine is saturn and saturn is in the 7th house.

Which room would the 7th house signify in a house, i was thinking bedroom ?

#ITS NOT IN THE BEDROOM.

knight_sephiroth

Ive just done a horary chart, as ive lost my phone in the house. Ive searched every room numerous times and nothing, plus its on silent, so can't even get anyone to ring it for me etc.

Can't post the chart as can't figure out how to do it.

Any pointers as to what to look at in the chart, for a missing iphone ?

Okay, so I'm going about this from a different perspective. Hope that's okay. I don't know how to help with the astrological chart, but if these cards are right, you might be able to match it somehow to the chart.

I used my Dondorf Lenormand and asked:
"Where is Sharla's missing iPhone?"

Dog - Crossroads

Two things come to mind - did you visit a friend or neighbor's house recently? This makes me think of a friend down the road.

More specifically, the dog can refer to an area where there are pets, a pet bed, a favorite stuffed animal, pet toys, an image of a pet, or dropping the phone while you were walking the dog (if it relates).

It can also be a gift you received from a friend, near the gift, inside it (a box, drawer, purse, etc.).

The road suggests an actual road (dropped it in the road, on the way back from a friend's house), OR it can be a hallway, walkway in the home.

I then followed up and asked "Where is Sharla most likely to find the iPhone?"
Birds

The birds are near communication and electronic music--an iPod, a stereo system where an iPod can plug in, inside the car near the car stereo, near a computer or iPad, on your computer desk, somewhere near other communication or musical electronics.

Sharla

Okay, so I'm going about this from a different perspective. Hope that's okay. I don't know how to help with the astrological chart, but if these cards are right, you might be able to match it somehow to the chart.

I used my Dondorf Lenormand and asked:
"Where is Sharla's missing iPhone?"

Dog - Crossroads

Two things come to mind - did you visit a friend or neighbor's house recently? This makes me think of a friend down the road.
I have visited a friends house today, but that was earlier and ive had my phone since then.
More specifically, the dog can refer to an area where there are pets, a pet bed, a favorite stuffed animal, pet toys, an image of a pet, or dropping the phone while you were walking the dog (if it relates).
Don't have no pets or photos of pets etc, plus the phones definitely in the house as i remember having it in my hand when i was stood inside at the front door.
It can also be a gift you received from a friend, near the gift, inside it (a box, drawer, purse, etc.).

The road suggests an actual road (dropped it in the road, on the way back from a friend's house), OR it can be a hallway, walkway in the home.
My hallways only small, but checked thoroughly in the hallway after your suggestion and nothing :(

Also quint is house on these 2 cards, and it is in the house.
I then followed up and asked "Where is Sharla most likely to find the iPhone?"
Birds

The birds are near communication and electronic music--an iPod, a stereo system where an iPod can plug in, inside the car near the car stereo, near a computer or iPad, on your computer desk, somewhere near other communication or musical electronics.

My computer desk is where i am now, but i have checked all around here and nothing.

Thankyou anyway :), i need to find it so im gonna have to keep looking. Just trying to suss out my chart i've done for locating it.

pageofswords9110

I have visited a friends house today, but that was earlier and ive had my phone since then.Don't have no pets or photos of pets etc, plus the phones definitely in the house as i remember having it in my hand when i was stood inside at the front door.My hallways only small, but checked thoroughly in the hallway after your suggestion and nothing :(

Also quint is house on these 2 cards, and it is in the house.

My computer desk is where i am now, but i have checked all around here and nothing.

Thankyou anyway :), i need to find it so im gonna have to keep looking. Just trying to suss out my chart i've done for locating it.

If you have an iPhone you should be able to locate it with the find my iPhone app that's installed on the phone

Sharla

If you have an iPhone you should be able to locate it with the find my iPhone app that's installed on the phone

Its in the house though, so doubt the app will be able to locate the room. It will just show the address won't it ? Plus i don't even think i've ever activated the app, and set it up to use if needed to.

knight_sephiroth

Grr. Sorry. It could just mean you lost it returning home from a friends house, once you were home. Which doesn't help, really. Basically, the universe is saying - it's in your house! Lol. I sure hope you find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pageofswords9110

Its in the house though, so doubt the app will be able to locate the room. It will just show the address won't it ? Plus i don't even think i've ever activated the app, and set it up to use if needed to.

I'm not sure it's worth a try though. You never know it maybe very precise

Sharla

Does anybody know what the houses mean, in respect to locations in a house ?

What i've found out up to now, is my 2nd house ruler of material possessions is venus, and venus is in the 7th house of libra, so its in its dignity at least....so id say it feels quite content where it is lol. Ha ha maybe its hiding from me, and having some breathing space from my hands :laugh:

I thought 7th house would represent bedroom, but it's not there.

Venus is in opposition to uranus and uranus is in my first house. Uranus could be that its an electronic device....or could it be that its near an electronic device ? And uranus being in the 1st house (ruler mars), what could this mean ? Somewhere that's got heat ?

Gonna check inside and around the microwave.....

Sharla

Grr. Sorry. It could just mean you lost it returning home from a friends house, once you were home. Which doesn't help, really. Basically, the universe is saying - it's in your house! Lol. I sure hope you find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG i feel like i've had my right arm chopped off lol.....im sure its purposely hiding from me, as i use it too much.

Wonder if this has something to do with mercury retrograde.....losing phones