Zombie tarot - Four of Cups

shadowdancer

. Oh how things change with the passing of times. I think it is fair to say the honeymoon period is well and truly over. Welcome to the real world (Well for you anyway - she left the real world long before she met you). It is only a short while ago you were looking lovingly into each other's eyes. Now, the longing in the eyes is taking a very different turn indeed. Once your heart fluttered just at the sight of her. Now, it needs jump leads and a battery just to be enthused. But is she giving up on you? Absolutely not. She will be here for you as long as it takes. Her love for you is undiminished. Her heart cannot be broken as yours can. That may be the advantage of not having a functioning heart, but even so, she will not leave you. So what has caused you to lose interest in her? After all, she hasn't changed one bit. Maybe it has dawned on you, that her smile she has every time she sees you is there even if she is looking at slug. Time will tell if you rekindle those feelings, but for now you are running on empty.

Attachments

• cups 4.jpg
    cups 4.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 858

krystalkitty

The zombie cant be bothered to get out there and search for fresh blood she has everything she needs already or has she.. this man might get a bit tasteless but things outside look a bit rough just easier not to move. Its time to get that zombie need back again and get moving.. get out there to find some new blood and something that excites you get that hunger lust back in the eyes again.

ana luisa

This man has found the PERFECT wife. For him that is. She is slim, has that frozen smile that shows how "happy" she is, a true Barbie. But for the fact that she is dead already. And the rain outside cries the tears she can't any more.

seven stars

How FUN!!!!!!! Love it!

Oracle Opus

This card is all about marriage killing women, men being the oblivious king dicks and she couldn't care less what crap he is to say. It begs the question, do you think she is like that in bed? :). She's bored sh**less.

I love the satire in this deck, loads of fun. Cheers me up after a bad day.

ana luisa

This card is all about marriage killing women, men being the oblivious king dicks and she couldn't care less what crap he is to say. It begs the question, do you think she is like that in bed? :). She's bored sh**less.

I love the satire in this deck, loads of fun. Cheers me up after a bad day.

With this guy, she may be like a rag doll, a professional faker. But it wouldn't surprise me if she already had her eyes on someone else. Well, that's another story ...