Mary-el Tarot

Ravenswing

just a bit of a wait...

Yes everyone--

I'm sure and certain that one day we will be able to play with a full deck.... They're too good for anything otherwise.

fly well
shuffle shuffle
Raven

Mimers

The Hierophant

The Hieropahant card that I downloaded from Orphalese is different than the Hierophant on the Mary-el website. The one I downloaded from Orphalese is a woman with stained glass windows in the backround, with an infant at each breast. There are blood tears coming from her eyes and a cross around her neck.

Is this the correct one?

Mimers

Marie

Hi Mimers,

Yes, the Hierophant on Orphalese and the one on my website are different. I replaced the one with the nun with the one you now see on the website and I haven't gotten around to updating the info on Orphalese yet.

:)Marie

SnorkMaiden

Despite my inexperience and the fact that I only got my first deck three weeks ago I just had to have one of the limited edition Mary-El decks. I feel guilty about spending so much money but I think I will be deliriously happy when I receive the fantastic work of art. Yippee!

Wildchild

*sigh* I'm just going to have to wait for the full set. With the low Cdn $$ to the US $$, plus postage, I know I won't be able to afford both. I really can't wait until it's ready. I go look at your site everyday, Marie.

Mimers

Me too Marie. I can't wait for the entire deck to be available. I check out your site often. So beautiful!

But don't rush! Take your own sweet time. Beautiful things are worth waiting for. Be it published or not I will be waiting here for my copy with baited breath.

Take Care,
Mimers

HudsonGray

I wonder how many of the 250 have been sold in the past month?

I'd love a majors deck but am still recovering from tax season & can't splurge right now.

Cerulean

What a fun idea.

Interchangeable Mary-El and Sophie editions of the minors?

So Mary-El can do a version of the minors that we can save for weekends and maybe the Sophie edition of the minors for our weekday...or the other way around.

If the card sizes are the same and similar backs, I'd like that very much. Soul Cards I and II has dark navy and black backgrounds with star patterns, so you can kind of tell the difference when you turn them over.

Mari H.

jlbvt

What a cool deck! I really identify with most of these cards, thay seem to have energy and spirit. I can't afford the limited edition right now, but I will definitely be keeping tabs on the site to see when they are done. These are beautiful cards.

Marie

Thank you everyone!

HudsonGray, about half the decks are spoken for already and I don't know how long the rest will take. I seem to get 1-2 orders a day but suspect it will slow down soon.

Mari, that is a cool idea LOL Talk about a disparity in images, kind of like Kabbalah and Tao?
Sophie is still really excited about her deck, especially watching me make mine she wants to sit down and make hers too. She also wants to do the minors but I have been to busy to sit down with her to help her do it:( I can't wait though, I think it will be really cool. I have heard her call pentacles 'stars' and one of the suits she calls Gods, but I don't know which one.
Of course, like a true tarot artist, she looks at her deck and says that she could do much better now LOL
She was so looking forward to the Portland ATA conference and wanted to set up her own little table for her cards. Oh well, next one I'm sure.

I've gone off on a tangent! Sorry about that! I just can't help gushing about my girl!

Marie