Ludy Lescot - Clues and Connections

Sar

I got a sence of danger from this deck.

Grizabella

Ludy Lescot is the woman on all the Aces. I read an interview with her once and the interviewer mentioned the likeness. Here's the link:

http://innerwhisperscouk.blogspot.com/2011/08/interview-with-ludy-lescot.html

This deck is really intriguing but it seems really quite dark for the most part. Or is it just me?

Now----wait a minute----was this a real interview with a real person or was it just pretend? The beginning of the LWB is written as though she's a real person who created this deck, so I just think there's a real Ludy Lescot, not just an imaginary one.

Elendil

Ludy Lescot is the woman on all the Aces. I read an interview with her once and the interviewer mentioned the likeness. Here's the link:

This deck is really intriguing but it seems really quite dark for the most part. Or is it just me?

Now----wait a minute----was this a real interview with a real person or was it just pretend? The beginning of the LWB is written as though she's a real person who created this deck, so I just think there's a real Ludy Lescot, not just an imaginary one.

I am pretty certain that the 'interview' is with a fictional Ludy Lescot...
I am not sure that there IS a real Ludy Lescot.

RunningWild

The "Interview" was the "New Deck Interview Spread" created by an ATF member. So, yes, the interview was fictional.

It really is a dark kind of deck, IMO. Melancholy, rueful, with what I perceive as some revengeful elements tossed it. For me, it seems to elicit a hyper-emotional response. Lots of dark nights, fog, and filtered sunlight settings.

Pam O

Floating forward?

It just struck me that in both the 8 of Wands & the Tower, the woman is being drawn forward with her arms spread wide, hands extended behind her back. In both these cards, her stance is submissive to whatever power is pulling her forward. Her head position is showing she is not in control of whatever the power is that has taken her over and is manipulating her, almost as if she is a pawn in someone's game...

In the Moon, we can't really see if her feet are on the ground. Is she is floating forward, oris she walking? A variety of interpretations options can be read from this card. Her arms are hanging at her side. Is she a ghost, a vampire, a person?

In the 10 of Swords, she is also floating forward. But here, one arm is behind her and the other is in front of her. Why is one arm behind her? What is the purpose of the arm in front of her? Is the arm and open hand reaching out to grab, or is in front instinctively attempting to protect herself? This card feels like it could be read quite a few different ways too.

Attachments

• Floaters-8Wands-Tower.jpg
    Floaters-8Wands-Tower.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 10Swords-Moon.jpg
    10Swords-Moon.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 251

Pam O

Just wanted to include this correlation from the 9 and the 3 of Swords here:

I was looking at the crucible clutched in the hand of the 9 of Swords. Isn't that the same crucible held by the lady in the SBC (the 3 of Swords)???

ETA: Adding scan of crucibles in the cards (without the atrocities of the 3 of Sw).

Attachments

• img121.jpg
    img121.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 256