What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

jema

Got Mary-El, Crystal Visions and a Dodal TdM earlier this week - and today I am picking up Cat people, cosmic and spirit world at the post office.

Wendywu

I am waiting for an ISIS Tarot de Marseille from Japan. Looking forward to it :).

moon

Just ordered the Enochian and New Orleans Voodoo Tarot. Self control: I need some.

Wee_Gypsy

Just Ordered

-The Sacred Circle Tarot: A Celtic Pagan Journey
and
-Golden Tarot of Nefretari by LoS
(finnnnallllly, I have wanted Golden Nefretari tarot forrrreeeeevvvvveeeeer!!!!!)

and still waiting on--
Golden Tsar Tarot by LoS
Egyptain Senet Tarot

Elendil

Replacement Mary-El cards from Schiffer arrived today...

:)

Cocobird55

My bags from MRP and Tarot Totes arrived -- all very nice! My original BBC has a new home, and it's very elegant.

Sword King

A 1974 Blue Box Rider was waiting for me when I got home from work and, yeah, I'm kind of in love. :heart:

Cocobird55

I canceled my Amazon order for the Mary-el. Decided there were too many cards in it that I didn't like.

So I ordered an MRP Klimt bag for my Golden Tarot of Klimt. I've been thinking about doing this for ages.

Carla

I hope the Cosmic Tarot comes today, I can't wait to see it!! I know this sounds stupid, but it was Willow's deck on 'Buffy', and I love me some Willow. LOL And Sulis says it was her go-to deck for years, and we tend to like the same decks. So!! Hurry up Mr Postman!

janie144

Infinite Visions just arrived :D :D