Cleansing with sound energy

Calcifer

I just went through this thread - (having just found my long lost Jupiter tuning fork), and since there seems to be a lot of interest here, I though I'd toss out this link to where I get my own forks from.

http://sacredwaves.com/

I don't have many (get the 'weighted" ones), but what I do have is top-notch :) Gotta love these guys....

Michael

shelikes2read

Nice site! They have a whole lot of great tools there, for sure!

Most of my forks (Root Chakra through Soul Star Chakra, plus 528, 512, and 256 Hz general cleansing forks) are unweighted. I do, however, have a weighted Earth Star Chakra fork. That's probably an exercise in practicality, since an UNweighted fork producing the same low frequency would be unmanageably long. My set of Chakra forks corresponds to the 7-Fork set on the sacredwaves.com site, plus that site also has Earth Star (Chakra 0, below the Root) and Soul Star (Chakra 8, above the Crown) forks available.

I do have one other weighted fork, that has adjustable weights. Depending on where I move the weights, I can produce seven tones from C through B, to correspond to a different system of Chakra-activation. Getting just that one fork, instead of a whole set of C-D-E-F-G-A-B forks, saved me a ton of money (and storage space). I have not yet "taken my show on the road" and traveled with any of my sound-producing tools, but if I do, I might bring just that one fork so I can travel lightly.

I'm definitely going to have a look through their various sets of tools, to see if there are others I can add to my arsenal. :)

It's funny that this thread should be updated just after I did a HUGE auditory cleansing session. I just received a bunch of jewelry-making supplies in the mail, and whenever I get new supplies, I block out some time to give the new arrivals an auditory treatment to cleanse and charge them. After what I just did, those pendants should have so much energy that they practically glow in the dark. :) And what's more, since ALL my jewelry supplies and already-made items are also in the studio, THEY get another treatment every time I work on a newly-arrived batch of supplies. Win/win.

wildchilde

Just having a chance to get caught up on this thread myself. Great links! I have enjoyed them all. And I agree, shelikes, holy singing crystals batman! Those honking huge crystals in that video were unbelievable!! I always wonder how people manage to afford or obtain crystals like that too.

I am finally going to be ordering my first tuning forks at the end of the year as I will be receiving a check for my teaching work and have 'earmarked' some of it for this purpose so that I will stop putting it off! Still haven't decided exactly what I will get, but at present I plan on ordering the angelic tuner set (which includes the crystal tuner) and the endocrine/spine set. I also want the 9 chakra set but I feel like that might be stretching the wallet just a bit too far. :( so I'm not sure ultimately what I will do on that issue. I am intrigued by your adjustable weight fork, shelikes, do you have a link for that? I have been planning on ordering from this site. Now I'm going to have to cross-reference with the site that Calcifer mentioned. I don't remember seeing an adjustable fork anywhere along the way as I have been considering this purchase and investigating sound healing for some time.

I feel the same way you do about how this has all come together on such an amazing journey, as a Reiki Master/Teacher I've always been into 'alternative healing' methods and interested in a lot of healing modalities, but it wasn't until about two years ago that I started really getting into crystal healing and soon after sound healing in a serious (but fun!) way. It has also been a wonderful awakening for me to experience how these different forms of healing can interact and mesh with my Reiki work to bring healing to myself and others. And I now wonder what the heck took me so long???! I have had resource material and "signs" all along the way for most of my life really, but always thought to myself 'no, this isn't for me', oh how wrong I was!! When I finally let down my resistance and embraced my intuition to follow where the universe wanted to lead me I, of course, found that these pathways intersected with others here on AT and elsewhere experiencing various aspects of this journey. It is a true blessing to have others in the world to connect with and share these experiences with!

shelikes2read

I am trying to remember the name of the site where I got my adjustable fork. I know it was from a practitioner of sound healing who has written some books on the subject, but I can't think of her name.

But that's OK, because I googled "adjustable tuning fork" and found a bunch of options, some of which cost way less than what I paid. Like this one, for under $10: http://www.enasco.com/product/SB14269M (though I can't speak for their shipping costs, that might drive the cost up). Once again, I discover (too late to save any money, in this case) that scientifically-oriented sites can charge less of a markup than their new-age counterparts. But I digress.

Look for adjustable forks that start with C - 128 Hz at the lowest frequency, up through the scale to B (which is produced by removing the weights entirely). The fork will have notches labeled with notes along the prongs of the fork, and you can slide the weights onto any of the six notches to produce the desired note, or remove them to produce the seventh note. That will work for the Chakra-activating system that corresponds to C (Root) D (Sacral), etc. through B (Crown).

My personal favorite set of frequencies is listed in one of the early posts in this thread, and that's what my other set of tuning forks corresponds to. But if I were going to do a healing/cleansing routine somewhere other than in my home, I think I'd just pack the one ajustable fork and maybe the 528 Hz and 512 Hz forks, too. That'd be way more manageable of a parcel to haul around.

Or I could bring this, which I also have. These chimes correspond to the seven Chakra frequencies that I mentioned above, but they are some octaves higher. That means they still resonate with the chakras, but the chimes are shorter and more portable. Chimes that would correspond to the exact frequencies of the tuning fork set would be long and unwieldy to handle. These chimes are easy to manage. http://www.amazon.com/Woodstock-CC7Z-Zenergy-Chakra-Chime/dp/B005CB5S5O

wildchilde

Thanks, shelikes! Very interesting. Looks like I have more investigating to do!

What a cool Woodstock chime, too!! I have a small one but I hadn't seen the one you linked to before. And of course I love the little crystal cups built in! ;)

shelikes2read

Thanks, shelikes! Very interesting. Looks like I have more investigating to do!

What a cool Woodstock chime, too!! I have a small one but I hadn't seen the one you linked to before. And of course I love the little crystal cups built in! ;)

It comes with a set of crystals to put into the cups, too. But since the stones are not attached to the chime base, we can choose to use them, or any other stones we have in our collection, or not use stones at all, as needed.

wildchilde

whheeeee!! I feel like I have been on a wild ride that past 24 hours or so. I started out working on making a spread sheet of the different tuning forks, sets, uses and prices and a separate sheet on the rife frequencies...all this because I am just sick of flipping back and forth between webpages trying to remember this or that and the corresponding frequency. I have also ordered this book while it is on sale (hope I'm not disappointed! it was an impulse buy) and a couple of other books on sound healing that I have wanted for a while.

Then this morning, I remembered what you said, shelikes, about ebay and I thought 'eh, why not take a quick look'. I'll be ding-dang if I didn't find a crystal tuner for $5, and then the motherlode...a seller with three different sets together (with all info listed-harmonic, 7 chakra, and planetary) and a make offer button. So *shrug* I made an offer (less than the cost of one set!) and she took it!!!!! I am ecstatic!!! I still don't have the endocrine/spine set I want, but that's okay, eventually I will get it. I couldn't let this possibility slip past me. And on further inspection, the planetary set that is in this lot matches that of the sacredwaves set. :)

Then as if all this wasn't enough...I stopped into an antique store in a nearby town that I have always wanted to check out and I'll be darned if there wasn't a huge booth of nothing but crystals!!!! including some amazing lemurians! and the prices on everything were phenomenal! I mean a mere fraction of what they go for anywhere else. Unfortunately after spending a wad on the forks and books, I couldn't get the lemurians yet, but I plan on going back when I have more cash to check on them again. I did get a couple of small crystals because I just couldn't not get some ;) And soon I will have a crystal tuner in hand to play with all my crystal babies! Yay!

shelikes2read

SWEET! Wait until you use those tuning forks on yourself and your crystals. Get your personal collection in the same room with you, and don't forget to infuse your jewelry-making supplies, too. It's like receiving a big energetic massage. :)

What frequencies do the tuning forks have (if it's not too long of a list)?

wildchilde

I know, right?! I am so stoked! I can't wait for them to get here. I am accustom to using voice, drum, and rattle, plus I use Jonathan's CDs and a few other sound healing CDs on a daily basis, but having the actual tuning forks in my hand is going to be a whole other level!! I have a friend who is a sound healer using tuning forks, so I have already had a few "lessons" as well as treatments and have been on this slow road to understanding their healing power for some time so I feel prepared and excited. Funny, how now that I am ready, everything feels like it's going at top speed! (except the mail! :laugh:) I can't wait to start using them for myself (including my crystal babies and jewelry) ;) as well as my friends and reiki clients.

I managed to win two forks independently:

4096 hz - the crystal tuner
528 hz- MI DNA Repair tuner

And here is the list of the lot I mentioned in the previous post directly from the ad:

11 Unweighted High Quality Planetary Tuning Forks
128.22 (SUN)
140.25 (PLUTO)
141.27 (MERCURY)
144.72 (MARS)
147.85 (SATURN)
183.58 (JUPITER)
194.18 (EARTH)
207.36 (URANUS)
210.42 (MOON)
221.23 (VENUS)

7 Unweighted High Quality Chakra Tuning Forks
194.18 Hz 1st Chakra (Root/Base)
210.42 Hz 2nd Chakra (Sacral)
126.22 Hz 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus)
136.10 Hz 4th Chakra (Heart)
141.27 Hz 5th Chakra (Throat)
221.23 Hz 6th (Third Eye)
172.06 Hz 7th Chakra (Crown)

8 Unweighted High Quality Harmonic Spectrum Tuning Forks
C 256 Hz
D 288 Hz
E 320 Hz
F 341.3 Hz
G 384 Hz
A 426.7 Hz
B 480 Hz
C 512 Hz

I actually prefer the unweighted so I am good with that, and supposedly they are brand new never used (which I hope is true as I won't have to worry about nicks or damage that may have changed the frequency) and each set is in their own velvet bag. The cool thing about having the harmonic set is I could order a Sharps Add-On set for a full octave range. And, if I ever want to, I could order the Fibonacci Add-On set to complete the Fibonacci fork set.

daphne

whheeeee!! I feel like I have been on a wild ride that past 24 hours or so. I started out working on making a spread sheet of the different tuning forks, sets, uses and prices and a separate sheet on the rife frequencies...all this because I am just sick of flipping back and forth between webpages trying to remember this or that and the corresponding frequency.

Would you like to share the spread sheet with us here?