Got six of wands for present love from shadowscapes

diarosetta

A few days ago I read about love for a friend of mine since she was very nervous about her relationship and she got the 6 of wands (present position), seriously, i don't get it at all, victory, triumph? So in this card I just told her that I don't really get it and she nod cause she know that I have just begun learning this for a few weeks and she wanted to test me as well. I read for another friend and she also got six of wands for present too, I'm totally down now..... have no idea what it mean, can someone help this noob out? TvT

snowmoon

hi, about 6 wands, yes, it does mean victory. it really depending on the image of the deck with the situation.

diarosetta

thanks you but can you tell me more precisely?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, diarosetta!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You cannot list complete readings in this forum, even if you don't want to discuss them but are listing them as background to what you really want to discuss. If you wish to discuss the 6 Wands as a repeating card or even just in general, you will need to edit your original post to remove the complete reading.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Thirteen

Moderator Note: Check Private Message

Greetings, diarosetta, please check your pm box. There is an important message there for you.

Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards

diarosetta

Okay firstly thanks you guys for pointing that out and I'm sorry for the trouble too. T-T
By the way thanks snowmoon, I also interpreted the image and the situation as you adviced me and applied it into other readings and it did help.
Anyway, secondly, I'm still lost about the victory part, is she winning right now? And winning over what? Difficulties, burden that she carried, or him, making he realized that he should have cared about her more?

Thirteen

Exchange of energy

Anyway, secondly, I'm still lost about the victory part, is she winning right now? And winning over what? Difficulties, burden that she carried, or him, making he realized that he should have cared about her more?
You got the 6/Wands in two different readings, in the same position. That makes it a repeat card. [tarot lesson]Repeat cards often are message to *you* rather than answers to the question you asked.[/tarot lesson] :) It's like the deck is saying, "here's the answer in the other cards, but THIS one is for you, Reader. Listen up."

So you know the past/future of the person you read for in both readings. Those were the ones that mattered in answering that person's question. The present did not. Which is why the deck could use that position to send you its message. 6/Wands. It coming up twice is, after all, is why you're asking about it, right? If it was that you just didn't understand it in the first reading...why did it's reappearance (in the same position) in the second grab your attention?

It did. Ergo...it was for you.

6/Wands isn't simply "victory." 6's are balance. There is give and take in all of them. And Wands are energy. So the man on the horse is giving "victory" to the people. But the people, in turn, are cheering him, which makes him feel victorious. It's an exchange of energy, like a rock star and his fans. He sings, they get energized, they cheer, and he gets energized and sings some more. Yes?

And what are you doing right now? Readings. I'll let you reach your own conclusion as to how the 6/Wands might relate to becoming a reader. But short and sweet, I think the cards are encouraging you with a "good job."

snowmoon

Okay firstly thanks you guys for pointing that out and I'm sorry for the trouble too. T-T
By the way thanks snowmoon, I also interpreted the image and the situation as you adviced me and applied it into other readings and it did help.

hi, my interpretation of 6 wands, i would not read it as keyword victory at all.

i use my mini Macaroon tarot to explain to you. because of the simple images of this deck.

the person in this image, yes she is a winner , but do you think how long will the victory be? maybe the victory is only now, why? has she still keep working out with him? or because she think it is over, she got the victory.

diarosetta

OMG thank you so much thirteen, your explanation is really the last puzzle for me, somewhat like the illuminating factor as I was only the beginner in reading tarot. Anyway, after this I draw a conclusion that the book is 100% not the only thing that you should trust and obediently follow because in my book they didn't mention anything about "balance" and the relation between "give and take", therefore, thank you so much!!! :D
About snowmoon's suggestion I really do appreciate too :3, however I think that your suggestion is still not very disambiguous and clear to this situation but thank you very much for your time and your help, I'm very happy to get feedbacks you know? :D
Btw, now thanks to you guys's help, I'm ready to get to know more about this 6ow card by my own so you guys can stop giving me feedbacks. Once again, thank very much :3

Pique Dame

6 of Wands is a card about victory, but also the ego. It's a very "me-centric" card. I pulled it recently in a relationship reading as the current status of a relationship and it meant that both parties were simply doing their own thing at that time. Rather than planning their lives or future together, each was taking care of their own needs and pursuing individual interests.