My Pili Puppet deck just arrived this morning!

urbandryad

My Pili Puppet deck arrived this morning (at 8:30 -AM-) and so I thought I'd give my thoughts on the new deck.

I've never owned a Majors only deck. This is cool though, I love puppets, and this deck is really nice for me, even if I don't do spreads with it, the art is certainly yummy. :3 A really nice deck.

I would have liked to see puppets in the Chariot and Tower cards too though. For only having 22 cards, I wanted them to all have puppets on them. But they still did an excellent job with this deck.

My deck came with a booklet (in another language I must find somebody to translate it for me) and a Poster/Celtic Spread layout sheet, and I taped that up onto my wall cause the artwork was spiffy.

I wonder if, when these decks are less expensive, I might put a couple of them together in a 'trinity' deck or something like that, so I can do large spread readings that are a little deeper.

I'm in LOVE with the World Card.

Thoughts Pili owners?

Chronata

ooh! Never heard of this deck before!

I adore puppets and puppetry!And I am very intrigued!

Do you have a link, perhaps?
They sound really wonderful!

Jewel-ry

Yes Chronata, you took the words right out of my mouth. I would love to see a link too!

urbandryad

got mine from Tarot Garden but there are a couple of other places as well. Its probably the most expensive deck I own though, just so you're forwarned. ;) There aren't alot of places on the net to get it, but Jeanette is awesome to deal with, and is here on these message boards herself. :3

http://tarotgarden.com/

Chronata

Thanks urbandryad!

I just had a look at them, and they really are magnificent (the puppets and the cards!)

They are a bit out of my price range however...but I'm now excited about researching the PiLi puppetry.
They remind me a little of my own rod puppets!

very very cool!

MeeWah

urbandryad: Congratulations on an unusual deck acquisition!

Saw the deck somewhere in passing & liked it (Wish List needs to go on a diet).

bleuivy

Wow - I never heard of this deck before, but now that I've seen it I very much like it. The cards really are gorgeous.

I'm afraid it is also not in my price range at the moment, but it's one to keep an eye on. :)