Which deck is it???

MeLady

Hi everyone!

I am on an obsessive hunt :) I have seen a deck in a movie (its driving me insane) and have tried to do a search for it but can't seem to even find a name on the deck.

The deck was used in the Kull the Conqueror movie. The deck that Zareta (his slave) used.

Does anyone know anything about this deck (ie, name, whether it is in print, ect.)??? I can't seem to find enough particulars to be able to identify this deck.

This deck is round and one of the cards, I remember, was on a black background with a green serpent like creature crawling through the eye sockets of a skull.

Can anyone help me? Thxs a bunch!

December Fairy

I don't think I've seen this one. If you go to the decks page and type in round decks in the search space, a few will come up. Maybe you could identify it by looking at the edges of those decks??

Marua

You and me both

I'm also on the hunt for a deck i saw in a movie once. its really irritating not knowing if its a real deck or one made especially for the movie (like carnivale)
I have seen Kull the conqueror, but have no idea about the cards, sorry.
Just wanted to share my frustration with someone who knows what its like. :)
Love from Marua.

MeLady

Thank You!

Hi December Fairy and Marua! Thank you for your suggestions and comments!

I've looked (quickly) once in the round decks area but didn't see anything...possible I could have overlooked. I think I'll look again more thoroughly.

I'm always doing this - seeing decks in movies and then wanting to find them.

I'm excited because I have decided to purchase The Druidcraft Tarot. I'm waiting for it to arrive. I'm such a deck junky <g>. I want them all - seems like. I only have a few decks at this time but the list is growing quickly.

Thxs Guys!

MeL

Logiatrix

This subject came up a long time ago, either here
or on another tarot group. If I remember correctly,
it was said that the deck from "Kull The Conqueror"
is only specific to the movie (i.e., not published).
However, this was some time ago (at least a few
years), so maybe it's out there now...
:)

MeLady

Oh Man...

Man...I was afraid of that. I bet you are right, Logiatrix. I have not been able to find too many round decks to begin with. Thxs!

MeL

Kissa

a useful resource: www.tarottotes.com
in addition to carrying very nice tarot bags, they also offer a wide database about different decks appearing in all kind of tv series, movies etc.
see: Movie/TV if i recall properly...

MeLady

Kewl Place!

Thanks for the link, Kissa. I did check out the site but no Kull movie mentioned. Lots of movies and shows listed tho!

I did enjoy the site very much and browsed while I was there - couldn't help myself :)

Again, thank you for the suggestion! MeL