crystals that go walkies and come back on their own

lumina007

disappearing crystals

a few weeks a ago. i put a rose quartz heart under my pillow. the next morgning i looked for it and I could not find it. I hope it comes back.

last week I was looking for a small quartz i have. i put it in a drawer. I looked in it and i could not find it. I looked again a few days ago and i found it right on top of the stuff in that same drawer I looked in.

NickyB

Walker

A few weeks ago, I bought an amethyst pendant that chose me quite clearly. I wear it everyday since, it was so comforting... I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt it was gone, it is not in my bed, or anywhere else to be seen. I guess I have become too dependent of it... I meditated this morning and felt its presence, I feel like it is temporary, so maybe he is just giving me a break! I hope it'll come back

MizGrace

Nicky B check the vac,behind chest of drawers if placed it on top of there. coat pockets.bathroom incase if felt out of pjs. I accidentally hoovered my amethyst tumble stone up. other place it hid was behind the headboard and in the gap between the headboard.I have a really dark piece of it.

MandMaud

Just catching up with this thread!

You people who have posted in the last few weeks, do you feel your stones came back at a particularly apposite time? When your need for whatever their strength is was higher than when they went?

With my tourmaline, I get the feeling it knows exactly what it's doing when it goes walkies.

suk

My snowflake obsidian pendulum went walkies a few days ago, and it's been driving me mad because I'm the kind of person who doesn't lose things often. I don't know where it could have gone! I know it's in the house, and I assumed that the cat was playing with it perhaps.

I want to stop obsessing about it and trust that it will show up if I really need it. But every time I think about it I want to turn the house upside down searching!

MandMaud

suk, if that's such a strong feeling, maybe that's what it wants you to do? You may find it shows up the minute you start searching, with the first pillow you lift for example! Or is there a particular place in your mind when you picture searching? Just a thought. :)

suk

MandMaud,

I think it wanted to tell me not to be so obsessive. Maybe I've become too attached to physical things. I decided to let go of the obsession and accept that I might never find it... And that's okay.

And guess what happened after I did that: I found it.

It's a funny story actually, because I was trying to find it with my partners pendulum. I asked it a lot of questions, including, Is it under the chair? And got a very empathetic yes. But I meant a different chair to what the pendulum meant, so I looked in the wrong place!
Later that day, the cat was playing with something stuck in the wheels of the computer chair... That's where it was the whole time. :D

MandMaud

So that's what it was trying to do and it succeeded! :thumbsup:

Glad you have it back now. :)

jerrissica

That's happened to me quite a few times. I went out and purchased a second sodalite stone BC the one I originally had up and disappeared for about 2 months. Then all of a sudden there it was. Same as with my citrine....

MandMaud

That's happened to me quite a few times. I went out and purchased a second sodalite stone BC the one I originally had up and disappeared for about 2 months. Then all of a sudden there it was. Same as with my citrine....

Do you think it was the decision of the citrine and the sodalite? I don't mean "decision" as if they had brain cells, but that knowingness....?