University Books editions from 19XX to 19XX

gregory

Oh lord.... You are also working with truelighth and Frank, aren't you, so I don't need to look up what THEY say - but ask Mary Greer too...

I have a blue box Waddington, a blue tuck box and a blue box traveller's - I'll look later.

DustyWhite

Oh lord.... You are also working with truelighth and Frank, aren't you, so I don't need to look up what THEY say - but ask Mary Greer too...

I have a blue box Waddington, a blue tuck box and a blue box traveller's - I'll look later.

As a matter of fact Gregory, yes, I have been working with them closely for a while, in addition to the rest of the team. I do this every day, literally, seven days a week, about 350 days a year. I'm trying to step lightly around here and not blatantly drop names, but it's kind of an obsession of mine; deciphering the history of the 20th century. I've got students all over the world helping me and I've been able to make a lot of small breakthroughs with the help of people much more experienced in this particular research field then me, and probably smarter than I as well :)

So, I am hoping that what I post is the most up-to-date information our team has. All in all, I am extremely fortunate to work with a very kind and dedicated people who have been collecting and researching old decks for decades. We have a new project that should see the light of day before too long. It should help everybody immensely.

RichardG

RichardG, I don't want to drag us off topic, but ......

I fear I will incur the wrath of the Forum Moderators if I stray off topic one more time.

:shhh: (whispers) Yes - a quick forum search will help you find what you want (you'll even find you have a Blushing High Priestess in your Waddington's...)

I will look around though to see why this is important.

Oh, it's sooooo not important....because after you have been touched by the Large Albano Majors nothing else matters.
:eek: Did I just stray off topic again...?

And Gregory, you and your casual "I'll check my blue box traveller's later...." remarks. :smoker:
Why do you taunt us so?

Now. Back to Business.
When are we going to see a neat accurate table of the UB publishing dates?
(Wait. Is that the sound of Hell freezing over...?)

DustyWhite

"Grr! I have no blue tuck box! They do not exist!"

(Oh wait, I have read almost those exact words before . . . and then I saw proof)

Whaaaaa!!!

gregory

And Gregory, you and your casual "I'll check my blue box traveller's later...." remarks. :smoker:
Why do you taunt us so?
BECOS - my daughter is playing in a major concert 150 miles away tonight; yesterday (when I was ABOUT to do the thing) was spent retrieving our van from the mechanic (30 miles away - I live in the boonies !) as the train SO was going to use was cancelled - 30 minutes after tickets had been available on line (luckily he hadn't bought one - he was just checking that the train was running :D) so I had to drive him over, and then we have to visit a relative in hospital 250 miles away, as she has had a massive heart attack. With any luck business will return to normal (ish) on Sunday - but till then, such kindnesses are beyond me

You asked !!! If you can't wait - Aerin has a copy just like mine.

And I do SO have a blue tuckbox :D I think that was my post. Someone pointed on ebay and I do so, now :D

SO THERE.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

A reminder from the Forum Rules:

Stay On-Topic

Asking a new question deep within a thread, that isn't directly related to the original topic? Post it in a new thread so everyone can follow the discussion.

Tempted to diverge into an unrelated tangent while deep in a thread? Show good manners and move your discussion to a more appropriate area.