Missing Aquamarine

Labhraín

I lost a ring that I love - it is made of sterling silver and aquamarine, a pale stone that almost looks like a diamond. Everyone on this forum has been so helpful before, I thought I might ask again if anyone can chip in some psychic energy and help me find this ring. I've been looking for a couple of weeks now and am really down about it. I still don't know why stones up and disappear.

Onion Budgie

This would be a good thread for the Divination forum to try their hand at. :)

I used my pendulum to try to locate your ring. The first word was clearly "red", but the pendulum had trouble with the second word. It gave me "grolk" -- eh?! -- and when I tried again, "dan" -- and then nothing at all after that.

I attempted bibliomancy for the second word, and immediately received the word "gold". Not too far off "grolk", if you squint!

So: "red gold", then. (No idea where "dan" comes into it; probably not at all.) Do you have any rose gold jewellery where your silver ring might have snuck in amongst? Or does "red gold" suggest anything else to you? :)

Phenix

Oh Labhrain, I'm so sorry your loved ring is missing right now :( Sending positive vibes that it finds its way back to you soon! I lost one given to me by someone dear for about a week last year - turns out I had taken it off to dry my hands at a public restroom and brain-farted about putting it back on. Finally took me a week to remember that event, and it was amazingly at the lost and found (blesses to whoever turned it in!). Hope we can hear of YOUR ring's escapades soon when you have it back :)

Labhraín

Thank you!!!

Oh Labhrain, I'm so sorry your loved ring is missing right now :( Sending positive vibes that it finds its way back to you soon! I lost one given to me by someone dear for about a week last year - turns out I had taken it off to dry my hands at a public restroom and brain-farted about putting it back on. Finally took me a week to remember that event, and it was amazingly at the lost and found (blesses to whoever turned it in!). Hope we can hear of YOUR ring's escapades soon when you have it back :)

Aw, thank you so much, such kind words. It gives me a bit of hope that it will be found. I've been trying to think of what Onion Budgie said, about the red and the gold. Maybe it is near something red and something gold - I'll keep working that over in my mind - maybe I'll hit on something.

Barleywine

As I usually do when I come across lost or misplaced item questions, I ran a horary astrology chart. I think OB may be onto something with the "red-gold" angle. I don't have time to interpret it tonight, so I'll do so in the morning. But Venus, the general significator of jewelry, sits almost exactly between Mars (red) and Jupiter (possibly gold in some systems), and in fairly tight conjunction (around two degrees of arc on either side). This looks like an interesting one.

Barleywine

OK, I've taken a closer look and have a few possibilities for you.

The ring is most likely close at hand or not far from where it's supposed to be. It could be in an informal room like a den, possibly in a comfortable location within the room, like the cushions of a sofa or "easy" chair. If you think you lost it outside the home, it could be in the yard, or (less likely), in the car, perhaps between the seat cushions. It wouldn't be easily visible, in any case. The idea of "low," or "bottom" comes up. so it could be near the floor, or simply downstairs somewhere in the house. Another possibility is that it's "near water" like a sink, bathtub or drain. If it's small enough to go down a sink drain, it could be at a "low point" like the drain trap. The basic testimony is that it's misplaced close to where you last remember seeing it, and concealed from view. Since it's a "shiny" item (the Sun is actually the significator in this chart, not Venus), use a flashlight to see if you get a reflection. It doesn't appear to be with or near other objects that might give away its location. With some diligence (it won't just fall into your hand), it's likely to be found.

Good luck!

lark

Do you have a cat?

Labhraín

Do you have a cat?

I do have a large figurine of a cat, maybe it's near that. I'll go check.
UPDATE: Nope. Not there.

WhiteWolfy

Do you have a car/do you drive? I drew some cards (i pulled 3 cards and 2 of the cards look like car wheels/wheels and maybe a car driven by an older male). If you don't drive or have a car, have you been in another male's car before you lost it? Just a thought...

Labhraín

Do you have a car/do you drive? I drew some cards (i pulled 3 cards and 2 of the cards look like car wheels/wheels and maybe a car driven by an older male). If you don't drive or have a car, have you been in another male's car before you lost it? Just a thought...

I do have a car and I do drive but the only other car I've been in recently is my mom's car and I know I wouldn't have taken the ring off there. I could check my car, although I doubt it's there but I'll have a look anyway. Maybe I will draw some cards as well.