Scolecite and the Universe

ThtDancerGuy

Hey all,

On Thursday I went into my nearest spiritual shop to look for a Black Onyx for my mother, but definitely did not expect to a. not leave with a Black Onyx, and b. leave with a powerful, well-needed stone for myself, Scolecite.
Scolecite is the stone of Inner Peace and (Spiritual) Transformation, and here is why I was drawn to it.
For the past 6ish months, ever since I started working at Target, my first ever job, I have felt a very, very strong attraction and liking for an ETL (Exec Team Leader), Jason. He is primarily ETL of Remodel, and he was on our Remodel for about 4ish months, and that meant that he came in at 4 am most days and left at around 10 am, sometimes noon. If I didn't open, then I didn't get to see him. Back then I rarely opened, usually only once every week or sometimes every 2 weeks, but I would see him for a little each opening shift. Then he would leave around noon and I would have to finish out my shift without him around... But with his position and title, he was only here at our Target store for Remodel and when it was done he would leave to go do Remodel at another store. I worked so very hard with the Universe to have me scheduled around when he was in, and to work closer with him. And the Universe DID come through: when Remodel was done but he was not assigned a new location yet Jason spent his remaining time as a step-in ETL for Softlines (all the clothes) because the real one we had had left back in March and they didn't hire another one. So he took over for Softlines ETL for about a month.
That meant that he was in more often, albeit in the morning, but he would stay until 4ish pm most days, and he would be midday LOD (Leader On Duty, highest superior of the store during the day). How the Universe manifested my intentions to work when Jason was on was that I started being scheduled a LOT to open in the morning, and he would usually open, when I would. So I started seeing him a lot at work, just as I asked the Universe to make happen.
He would always say hi to me, and I just felt so connected to him even though we did not really talk in a day because he was Softlines and I was always on Electronics (NOT a branch of Softlines). But I still felt like we were connected in a spiritual way because of the fact that I felt this way for him when I never really have felt this way for anyone else before, even other guys I had had "crushes" on. I really, really liked him. I still do.

Tuesday of this week I saw him for what unbeknownst to me would be the last time I ever saw him again. Jason's last day at our store was Wednesday evening, when he was the closing LOD, but I was never a closer on Wednesdays for whatever reason – only once a couple weeks ago as Operator on a freak chance – but I did not get to see him or say bye on his last day.
I opened on Thursday with no knowledge that he was already gone; I was even looking forward to Friday morning because he was always in on Friday morning with me and would be midday LOD. But Friday was yesterday and he wasn't in ever, and another Softlines Sr. TL (Team Leader who is not an ETL but can be LOD) was midday LOD. I learned from a coworker after my shift was over that he had already left and that Wednesday was his last day. I cannot describe the feeling of defeat and emotional desolation that I felt as she said those words to me. I wanted to cry and just feel sad, and when I got home it hit me enough for me to cry, though not fully. Today is the first day that I woke up knowing he is gone and I have to go into work tonight to close as Operator, but I can't even fathom having to work and be OK in the place that I know he is not a part of anymore and won't be anymore. I won't see him most mornings anymore like I would, and I won't get to say hi to him and for him to say hi to me and turn his head down in a coy manner afterward. I don't get to see him anymore. I added him on Facebook, so we will see if he accepts it, but then that will be my only link to him, and who knows if that will even help anything.

On Thursday after work, I went to my nearest spiritual store to look for a Black Onyx for my mother for emotional protection for her, but I found and was inexplicably drawn to Scolecite, stone of Inner Peace and Transformation. I wondered why I wanted this stone, especially since I had never seen it nor heard anything about it. The dude working didn't even know anything about it. Turns out that Scolecite is a high vibrational stone for opening the Heart (Chakra) and helping one to manifest the reality that one desires. It is also useful for opening communication, especially at the spiritual level, and for connecting to your Higher Self and the Universe/the Divine. It also assists in getting to matters of the heart by getting to the root of an issue and transforming it to love. That is why I felt drawn to it, because my Higher Self knew Jason was already gone by Thursday and it led me to this stone that would help me to spiritually transform and help heal my heart and the pain I felt and feel now that he is gone.

It is very powerful and interesting that before you even know certain things will happen you can be drawn to the things and/or the people who are meant to help you cope when you eventually experience what will bring you your pain and hurt. So thank you to the Universe for bringing Jason into my life, even if he was not ready to love me like I wanted to and did love him, and thank you for the lessons that liking him brought to me in my life. I am truly grateful for the time we had together, and I know that Jason and I will eventually reconnect because soulmates always come back to each other, whether again in this lifetime or in the next. I will meet him again. <3

yannie

--------------------------